Cheeky bid for Deco?

KaKa

my opinion on him isn't gonna change just because he's pissed off

plus, competent or not, their best excuse for a defender

So you don't rate Baines then?

Didn't Luque cost £9.5m?

I think he cost nearer £11.4m if i remember correctly. Was reported as £9.5 but i think the clubs accounts showed it to be higher!

After watching his goals reel on Youtube i have to say there looks like a good player in there somewhere. If Sam can sort him out and get him in the first team somehow it would probably be a better achievement than any business he could do in the transfer market. Seems a shame to let £9.5m-11.4m+40k per week wages go to waste like Roeder seemed happy to do.

Guest kingdawson

On sky sports it says he has been offered to all of europes top clubs, with no takers.

No suprise there tbh. Deco is one of the pivotal figures in my 'world's most overrated list' although Ibrahimovic is currently beating him to top spot.

oh jesus christ tell me you didn't just say ibrahimovic is overrated, please tell me that

form a spurs fan and all - ba ha ha ha

Just read it again and i can confirm that i did infact say Ibrahimovic is over-rated.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

So Barcelona want Lampard but they will not go for him until they sell Deco who it appears is available at Barca.

There hasn't really been any speculation regarding teams going after Deco. Do you think it would be worth a go? Do you think we would have a chance? Finally, do you think this is something we are looking into while at Barcelona?

No thanks.

Guest JamesD

On sky sports it says he has been offered to all of europes top clubs, with no takers.

No suprise there tbh. Deco is one of the pivotal figures in my 'world's most overrated list' although Ibrahimovic is currently beating him to top spot.

oh jesus christ tell me you didn't just say ibrahimovic is overrated, please tell me that

form a spurs fan and all - ba ha ha ha

Just read it again and i can confirm that i did infact say Ibrahimovic is over-rated.

i admittedly haven't seen much of ibrahimovic, but i was watching lazio v. inter last year (at least i think that was the match) and ibrahimovic was absolutely pathetic. Was caught off sides due to sheer lazyness about 4 times, and was sent off for two yellows, both really really poor tackles i think. all within the first half as well. he's got potential, but that means shit if he doesn;t preform.