Our best transfer of the last 15 years

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Guest jamesmartinsmith

TINO

Tino was just like Oba though, entertaining but not necessarily productive.

scoring a hat trick against barca in champs lge isnt productive!!!!!

scoring 17 goals in your first season in a foreign country and having a spell out injured!

9 goals in 48 league games was not good enough.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

What a player Robert was, I think of all of the s*** he got for being lazy but he was far better than anything we've got in those positions atm.

I remember his first season with us he got something like 8 goals and 16 assists just in the league. Excellent player.

Aye yes, Robert and Bellamy were great players in hindsight.

am i on about newcastle as a team? no im not. im on about individual players and i wouldnt find a player entertaining if all he did all game was score a tap in. if you find that entertaining your easily pleased and need to get a life

My god, you're right, I DO need to get a life, why thankyou all seeing wise one. Heres me thinking that goals lead to victories and that a PLAYER who scores goals help towards victories. I thought that unpredictability and sponteneity are what makes life worth living, how could I have been so blind? Tap ins are'nt exciting, but Martins is'nt all about tap in's is he?

If all your bothered about is winning and not watching good football why not go and support chelsea.

If thats how it works why don't you go and support Man U? They play more attractive football than us and I reckon they will for a long time!

I would rather we played attractive football than win every game 1-0 in a boring game. Whats the point in going to the match if all your bothered about is winning and why pay money to go and watch boring matches when all your bothered about is winning? You might as well just look on the internet for the score after the match is finished. and as for your comment GayJon i love watching man utd play and im sure many other people on here do, they are like a 2nd team to me  :thup:

Why not make them your first team? Did you watch Newcastle for the last 3 years? What was the point in watching that shit when you can watch Man U play much more attractive football?

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I think the general concensus is that Shay Given and Shearer have been the best transfers of my lifetime.