NUFC not the subject of the police raids - Statement

Guest thenorthumbrian

Well although Souness is an absolute arsehole, there are plenty of managers just as bad, Roeder was an improvement but was eventually found not up to it. Lots of clubs have appointed managers with the same end result, so i don't think he is one of the worst managers there has even been. NUFC alone have had worse, far worse, in my time, without restricting it to the premiership.

I think that Newcastle would be a better team now if Bellamy was here, so thats an absolute no brainer. Robert gave good years to the club, the crime ref him was letting him go for nothing, and not making sure he was adequately replaced first too. But that is what s*** managers tend to do, especially ones who think they have improved the club on the basis of having a "happy" dressing room and taking no notice of the results on the pitch.

By "happy", this claim no doubt proved its truth in the fight between Dyer and Bowyer on the pitch, a result of a manager spreading and encouraging a confrontational attitude among his players. They say that teams reflect the manager's personality, I think that is true, and this incident was merely an offshoot and a result of Souness' management style. 

Name these "far worse" managers than Souness that that we've had.

Name me one manager who has taken over the club, spent so much money or an equivalent amount and taken us so far backwards.  Edit, probably only Richard Dinnis far taking us backwards.

Well although Souness is an absolute arsehole, there are plenty of managers just as bad, Roeder was an improvement but was eventually found not up to it. Lots of clubs have appointed managers with the same end result, so i don't think he is one of the worst managers there has even been. NUFC alone have had worse, far worse, in my time, without restricting it to the premiership.

I think that Newcastle would be a better team now if Bellamy was here, so thats an absolute no brainer. Robert gave good years to the club, the crime ref him was letting him go for nothing, and not making sure he was adequately replaced first too. But that is what s*** managers tend to do, especially ones who think they have improved the club on the basis of having a "happy" dressing room and taking no notice of the results on the pitch.

By "happy", this claim no doubt proved its truth in the fight between Dyer and Bowyer on the pitch, a result of a manager spreading and encouraging a confrontational attitude among his players. They say that teams reflect the manager's personality, I think that is true, and this incident was merely an offshoot and a result of Souness' management style. 

Name these "far worse" managers than Souness that that we've had.

Name me one manager who has taken over the club, spent so much money or an equivalent amount and taken us so far backwards.  Edit, probably only Richard Dinnis far taking us backwards.

Right on cue  mackems.gif

Who will you credit if Allardyce is successful, and who will you blame if he isn't ?

What do you think about Arsenal going backwards in the last few years ? And Chelsea too in the premiership last season  mackems.gif

And name me the boards who have ran the club in such a way they generated the money to buy quality players to persuade the ones we have to stay rather than wanting to leave ? [As you say they have "all been the same"] mackems.gif

Who will you credit if Allardyce is successful, and who will you blame if he isn't ?

What do you think about Arsenal going backwards in the last few years ? And Chelsea too in the premiership last season  mackems.gif

And name me the boards who have ran the club in such a way they generated the money to buy quality players to persuade the ones we have to stay rather than wanting to leave ? [As you say they have "all been the same"] mackems.gif

I can't see a single former manager in that reply.

I don't even have to look for a bite from you these days, a simple question out of interest and you're straight on the defensive.  :lol:

I can't see a single former manager in that reply.

I don't even have to look for a bite from you these days, a simple question out of interest and you're straight on the defensive.  :lol:

Right on cue, right on cue. Again

Long standing questions, answers would be nice. But you can't, can you  mackems.gif