Live Football?

Guest LucasUnger

Guest loonietoonie

yeh ive been looking in to this showtime service they have got aload of games on but not sure if its card supscription service

Guest sombrero

you mgiht not be able to get showtime In the UK but you can get supersport, theres a sattelite caleld the dream box that brings you every channel on sattelite opened including all 7 supersport channels, all art (althoguht they wont be showing games) and not sure if showtime will be there, you pay 15 pounds a month, but the reciever might be around 100 and sattelite dish(unless you have one) would be 200? thats waht i was told form my friend who had this set up last season and the only newcastle games i missed was when he wasnt home! although this is legal, at the same time theres something illegal about it!? thats why when i get back to cyprus, life is great as everyone here has everythiing, the pubs are the coolest because they have every single football channel including sky and u never miss a game usuaully. thats the toon army pub in cyprus that is, not all pubs

If you dont like the commentary from whereever you get your coverage, the bbc radio online is atleast comprhendable (or however you spell it).

Also does anyone know how/where to get coverage in Australia? all we get is 1 game in 5 or 6.....

Guest Bungle

You cant go wrong with sky you get 92 live games this season and it works out at about £1.45 per day for the full subscription with the movies and sports. You will be lucky if you can buy a pint of pop in a pub for that price.

Guest unrealterrorist

BBC are showing MOTD live on the BBC website also SkySports 1.2.3 and Sky Sports News for £5 on your mobile. Virgin are showing extended highlights on there home page. 5 has Serie A live.

BBC are showing MOTD live on the BBC website also SkySports 1.2.3 and Sky Sports News for £5 on your mobile. Virgin are showing extended highlights on there home page. 5 has Serie A live.

Take it, thats not available outside the UK?

Guest unrealterrorist

Take it, thats not available outside the UK?

Yeah sorry should of mentioned that