New Signings

Guest Toonie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The club has massive debts because of wasted money under the previous regime.  Since we didn't have a billionaire owner to stake the cash up front at the time, I imagine we are still paying for the 50 million in loans that Souness spent with zero return.  A little financial prudence is in order, billionaire or not.

We have signed good players to say we aren't in Europe.  We look like signing more.  It's Friday.  Cheer up.

Is this the equivalent of kids standing round the playground shouting 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' at two lads?

Pretty much!

Except Vic has just pissed himself, and the teachers taken him in to clean him up!

Is this the equivalent of kids standing round the playground shouting 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' at two lads?

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

Are you calling my pint a puff?

Not at me you idiot, at them!

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

Right. Sorry  :lol:

On what subject would Vic and NE5 go head to head on anyway? We need a point of disagreement.

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

On what subject would Vic and NE5 go head to head on anyway? We need a point of disagreement.

Doesn't matter on the subject, Vic will just disagree regardless!

Guest Invicta_Toon

The club has massive debts because of wasted money under the previous regime.  Since we didn't have a billionaire owner to stake the cash up front at the time, I imagine we are still paying for the 50 million in loans that Souness spent with zero return.  A little financial prudence is in order, billionaire or not.

We have signed good players to say we aren't in Europe.  We look like signing more.  It's Friday.  Cheer up.

another one who just ignores what Mort says

the debt has fuck all to do with transfer funds

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

"No I fucking dont"

[Vic]

Guest Invicta_Toon

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

and you were trying so hard to appear different too

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

No i'm not!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

No i'm not!

your a sad bastard tbh, posting an article about fitness from the chronic, agreeing with it like a nodding mong on mong feeding day, and getting upset when it's discredited and acting like a 5 year old, and finally, the piece de resistance, the old 'Mam! Vics just being contrary and mean', ignoring the plenty of people who agreed with me that the article was shite.

pathetic tbh

Guest Toonie

Roeder had 15 million last transfer period and sold none of our players. cept chopra and bowyer.

Sam has raised about 15 million through Dyer, Parker, getting bramble and the like of our wage bill and alan o brien. He has spent 6 mill on Smith, 5.8 on Barton, 2.5 on Rozehnal and gotten Viduka, Geremi, soon Cacapa for free. Total he has saved us 7 hundred thousand pounds and vastly improved the squad. versus roeder who spent 5 on Duff and 10 on Martins.

Something like that.

Join in if you like.

No i'm not!

your a sad bastard tbh, posting an article about fitness from the chronic, agreeing with it like a nodding mong on mong feeding day, and getting upset when it's discredited and acting like a 5 year old, and finally, the piece de resistance, the old 'Mam! Vics just being contrary and mean', ignoring the plenty of people who agreed with me that the article was shite.

pathetic tbh

Zing!