Sam hails The Zog - Roeder in possible torment

TRon

Guest stb654

Sounds like Zoggy is off doesn't it James?  :lol:

People at work are still trying to wind me up saying Zog is off to Fulham and Martins is leaving  :cheesy:

When will they learn eh?

I know.. i had some West Ham retard trying to tell me that Martins was going to make money for transfers.

Really gets on my tits as he talks utter s**** all the time, he also said we shouldnt have got rid of Sibierski and Tes (doesnt even know his name) Bramble.

See he hasnt got a fcking clue,  people like that really get on my nerves.. utter s*** is the only thing coming out his mouth

People at work are still trying to wind me up saying Zog is off to Fulham and Martins is leaving  :cheesy:

When will they learn eh?

I know.. i had some West Ham retard trying to tell me that Martins was going to make money for transfers.

Really gets on my tits as he talks utter shite all the time, he also said we shouldnt have got rid of Sibierski and Tes Bramble.

See he hasnt got a fcking clue,  people like that really get on my nerves.. utter shit is the only thing coming out his mouth

I quite enjoy it though, the more things start looking up for us the more they try to take the piss.

At least we won't be a laughing stock this year, which is a big improvement on the last couple of years.

Guest unrealterrorist

When will they learn eh?

Prob when the papers stop printing crap so thats er never.