Edgar and Huntington - Loan them out?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A piece of string walks into a bar, mosies his way up to a stool and in a loud voice orders a JD and coke (just like radgi),

the barman leans over the edge and goes, "sorry son we don't serve string in this bar."

Dejected the string slinks on out.

A day later the string has had a cut so he decides to try again, so he walks on in, up to a stool and in a not so loud voice orders a vodka and orange.

Once again the barman leans over the edge and says, "I told you yesterday mate we don't serve string in this establishment, now p!ss off!"

Almost in tears the string slides on out.

On the third day, the string decides to give it one more try, so he jumps up and down, rolls around the ground, ruffles his ends and ties himself in knots before he goes on into the bar.

Then once he's seated at the bar in the deepest voice he can muster he booms, "barman get me a beer."

Now being the third day the barman is well over this little tw@ts attempts, so he storms on over to the string and goes, "look you little fu<king piece of string, I've told you we don't serve string in this fu<king bar, don't you understand <unt?"

Unperturbed the piece of string jumps up and in his booming voice goes, "no <unt, I'm afraid not!"

Get it Phillipe?

Guest Moe-Ali

Yes sir i get it, you have defeated me.

Clearly you put in more effort.

Contrary to what you say, I am retarded and it is my fault.

Au revoir.

Yes sir i get it, you have defeated me.

Clearly you put in more effort.

Contrary to what you say, I am retarded and it is my fault.

Au revoir.

*here have a tissue.*

I would personally wish they go out and gain some experience,

and why do you keep avin' a go at this kid, give it a rest ffs.