Edgar and Huntington - Loan them out?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Or maybe that was edgar? not sure.

Thought you knew the guy?

Come on Moe get your story straight, is it Edgar or Hunty? Is he good enough or should he be loaned out?

Or are you just going to pipe down in your corner until you've actually got something worth while to say?

Guest Moe-Ali

Come on Moe get your story straight, is it Edgar or Hunty? Is he good enough or should he be loaned out?

Or are you just going to pipe down in your corner until you've actually got something worth while to say?

haha, i never said i knew him, i've played with some of his canadian team-mates

and for me, he should be loaned out.

Dont understand the last part, sorry?

One of my mates has played against Huntington and he reckons he's absolute shite, but i wouldn't take much notice of it anyway. I've got a mate who knows Carl Finnigan and he is bitter about us releasing him, so he takes any dig at Andy Carroll he can and wants him to fail just because we didn't hold on to Finnigan. Who gives a fuck tbh.

Get your dad to explain it for you and ask him to give you a clip around the ears while he's at it for me.

Guest Moe-Ali

One of my mates has played against Huntington and he reckons he's absolute s****, but i wouldn't take much notice of it anyway. I've got a mate who knows Carl Finnigan and he is bitter about us releasing him, so he takes any dig at Andy Carroll he can and wants him to fail just because we didn't hold on to Finnigan. Who gives a f*** tbh.

I agree, some of the academy/reserves arent as good as you would think to be honest.

Edgar is far from the best player in the Canadian under-20 set up, and thats sad because saying that, the best player in the under-20 set up isnt even good enough to play for NUFC if you ask me. That would be jamie peters btw, plays in the championship with ipswich

Guest Moe-Ali

Get your dad to explain it for you and ask him to give you a clip around the ears while he's at it for me.

My dad isnt alive.

And why is it that you wont stop talking to me?

just leave it, you're really bothering me now.

Guest shaun11177

No one improves playing reserve team football if Sam gets Yepes then i think Ramage might get the hint he isnt wanted.

The fact that we released all out 17 year olds tells you there isnt much coming thru the Academy we need to start looking abroad.

Guest Moe-Ali

No one improves playing reserve team football if Sam gets Yepes then i think Ramage might get the hint he isnt wanted.

The fact that we released all out 17 year olds tells you there isnt much coming thru the Academy we need to start looking abroad.

I think it all comes down to recruiting, something tells me we didnt get the best possible youth players we could, specially for a big club like Newcastle. I'm sure we could have had some real gems in the system right now if we put some more work into it, some great young players coming up now-a-days. What i would do is just sign the Argentine under-17 team, give them a couple seasons in the academy and you've got your self some top players :lol:

If we'd have done that when we signed all our previous academy kids, we would have Sergio aguero at the club :p

My dad isnt alive.

Sorry to hear about your dad, mines a prick so were both out of luck.

Why won't I stop talking to you? Because you're full of shit making comments about players you don't know, haven't seen and you're talking yourself up like you are an expert.

And the worse part is some other moron will believe your opinion and he'll start calling for someone to be dropped/loaned/sold because they believe you're an international footballer who knows what he's talking about - you see the vicious circle here?

I actually know, no imaginary online stories, the player who won the golden boot at the 1984 world youth cup and as great as a player he could have been, he can't tell if a player is talented or has potential from a bag of oranges.

By the way this is a message board, you post on it and people will talk to you.

I think it all comes down to recruiting, something tells me we didnt get the best possible youth players we could, specially for a big club like Newcastle. I'm sure we could have had some real gems in the system right now if we put some more work into it, some great young players coming up now-a-days. What i would do is just sign the Argentine under-17 team, give them a couple seasons in the academy and you've got your self some top players :lol:

If we'd have done that when we signed all our previous academy kids, we would have Sergio aguero at the club :p

Proof of your ignorance as noted in the post above.

I've seen a few of Edgar's performances for the reserves and while he still hasn't had the chance to prove if he is first-team material or not, he is easily the best defender of the reserve 'crop' and would be ahead of Ramage any day of the week IMO.

Perhaps an ideal candidate for loaning out- pointless him wasting development years in the stiffs. In a Championship side we'll get a better chance to see his qualities.

Guest David Kelly

It's going to be of very little benefit to us to keep either of them here this season.  Even without signing anyone else there are four centreback's, three fullback's and N'Zogbia, Geremi and Nobby at the moment who are all ahead of them in the pecking order.

They aren't going to improve much (if at all) playing in the reserves but they might come on a lot by getting some real experience in the championship or even division one.

Guest Moe-Ali

My dad isnt alive.

Sorry to hear about your dad, mines a prick so were both out of luck.

Why won't I stop talking to you? Because you're full of s*** making comments about players you don't know, haven't seen and you're talking yourself up like you are an expert.

And the worse part is some other moron will believe your opinion and he'll start calling for someone to be dropped/loaned/sold because they believe you're an international footballer who knows what he's talking about - you see the vicious circle here?

I actually know, no imaginary online stories, the player who won the golden boot at the 1984 world youth cup and as great as a player he could have been, he can't tell if a player is talented or has potential from a bag of oranges.

By the way this is a message board, you post on it and people will talk to you.

:lol:

If anyone takes me for an international footballer, they are just as blank as you, i only said i've kicked a ball with some of Edgar's international team-mates, hardly gives me any caps does it.

I'm no expert, but you sure seem like one.

Would you like a cookie for knowing the 1984 blah blah blah.

Proof of your ignorance as noted in the post above.

Football manager anyone?

Sergio 'Kun' Aguero is a good player, surely you would have him here?

:lol: You must be really bored in life to try and make me, a 17 year old boy living in Canada look bad in the eyes of the newcastle-online message boarders, who apart from about 3-4 users, i dont even know by their first names. Dont you have a job or something? Its Tuesday ffs.

Guest Moe-Ali

Sure, but he doesnt know that, and nor do you.

If youre gonna question some things, might as well question them all.

If your gonna doubt my playing with some of the u-20 national side, then why not doubt my father dying, if your gonna be an arrogant online prickster, stick to it, be good at what you do.

Its Tuesday ffs.

You know Moe, you're right with a come back like I shouldn't doubt what you say because you're obviously retarded and it's not your fault.

Sure, but he doesnt know that, and nor do you.

If youre gonna question some things, might as well question them all.

If your gonna doubt my playing with some of the u-20 national side, then why not doubt my father dying, if your gonna be an arrogant online prickster, stick to it, be good at what you do.

OK Phil.

i've played at the under17 level for canada, sometimes we train, practice, play small sided matches with the u-20s, no biggie?

alex + black = funniest posters!

NOT

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=44178.msg967796#msg967796

This in the Owen's just been dropped off by helicopter thread sort of cancels out his argument about whether he said he played at international level as well.

Kids today!

Guest Moe-Ali

i've played at the under17 level for canada, sometimes we train, practice, play small sided matches with the u-20s, no biggie?

alex + black = funniest posters!

NOT

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=44178.msg967796#msg967796

This in the Owen's just been dropped off by helicopter thread sort of cancels out his argument about whether he said he played at international level as well.

Kids today!

I supose you dont see the big NOT at the bottom, in reality, i might have played at the under17 level for canada, but i wouldnt expect you to believe any such thing, alex didnt believe it either, hence the 'NOT'

This is getting kinda lame, i know!

how about we get back to the topic at hand?

Yes please loan out Edgar and Huntington

Specially if we do sign faye and a fullback.