PlayTheGame - Fantasy football type game. - Now Full.

ElDiablo

Leighton Baines + Sidwell for Elano + s*** player of your choice.

Nah, I've decided I'm keeping Elano unless you come in with some crazy offer, like Arteta + Young + Richards for Elano + Aliadiere + Upson.

Is Strumming Bummies, Brummie?

If so, I'll give you Cahill, you let me have Taylor. ;)

That's me dear :) No deal. Bramble for Cahill though?!

Tell you what, I'll give you Chimbonda & Milner for Lampard & Bramble. Desperate for a central-midfielder, you get two good regulars, and get rid of Bramble.

Nah :) Im not that desperate to get rid of him

Guest Geordiesned

Who wanted to Swap Stephen Ireland for Ronaldo? :lol:

What's wrong with that?? Ronaldo's suspended I thought you'd want to get rid of him! :lol:

How do i cancel a transfer? I'm sending Steve Finnan and recieving Graeme Murty ffs. I thought it was the other way round. Is there any way of cancelling? I should really learn to check my team properly.

How do i cancel a transfer? I'm sending Steve Finnan and recieving Graeme Murty ffs. I thought it was the other way round. Is there any way of cancelling? I should really learn to check my team properly.

I don't think you can. We can protest it though, if we get over half the people in the league to protest it it won't go through. I'll do it now. You should put a message up on the little forum if you haven't already :thup: