Big Sam once agian bigging up The Zog

Skirge

Its good to see that Sam really does rate Zoggy, I was worried we would end up selling him, but I doubt that Sam would stand for  that  now...

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1094250,00.html

Sam Speaks:  Zog Will Get "Better And Better"

By Craig Hope

SAM Allardyce has hailed the versatility of Charles N'Zogbia and says he looks forward to the player getting "better and better".

The 21-year-old bagged the Magpies' first goal of the new campaign at Bolton last weekend, his whipped free-kick catching-out Trotters keeper Jussi Jasskelainen before nestling in his bottom corner.

N'Zogbia started that game at the Reebok Stadium in the left-back position and is again set to take his place in the Toon backline for Saturday's visit of Aston Villa.

And United boss Big Sam has been quick to praise the youngster for whom he has big plans at St.James' Park.

""If Charles is happy playing football then that's the first thing," said the 52-year-old gaffer.

"It's nice to see a young man of his capabilities coming in and playing a couple of positions for me - left-back and wide left.

"His adaptability is superb and I look forward to him progressing and getting better and better."