Kasper Schmeichel - Looks promising?

Guest exilim

Guest Bramble OG

7 goals conceeded by Krul today :(

Watch Falkirk's next game and see why, it's like a team of Bramble's :lol:

Krul was absolutely shocking for Rangers 6th goal. Didn't exactly cover himself in glory with the some of the other goals either.

Just read the scotish sun report, they gave him 6/10 and said he was helpless in the goals and made 2 excellent saves...

7 goals conceeded by Krul today :(

Watch Falkirk's next game and see why, it's like a team of Bramble's :lol:

Krul was absolutely shocking for Rangers 6th goal. Didn't exactly cover himself in glory with the some of the other goals either.

Just read the scotish sun report, they gave him 6/10 and said he was helpless in the goals and made 2 excellent saves...

I saw the highlights on setanta earlier today, and I thought he was poor for nearly every goal Falkirk conceded.  However, he wasn't exactly helped by a poor defensive display.  That said he's young and still got years to improve before he gets anywhere near his prime.  As there were so many goals, that was all they showed so I don't know about what else he did in the game.

Anyone really interested can click on the Rangers - Falkirk link to see the highlights here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

Sunderland's loanee at Falkirk meanwhile scored a cracker.  Arnau, quality goal.

Guest Knightrider

The hype around Richards is crazy. I remember a certain Duberry wowing everyone when he first got into the Chelsea team where he was immense. He's a good young player with lots of potential. As for the 'keeper, he's 19 and doing well. Whether he becomes a good 'keeper in the near future remains to be seen.