Our First Loss

thewellander

Thought I would bring a little bit of that old negativity back to the forum and ask when you all think our first loss will be?

I'm optimistically saying that we'll get results from our next three games: Wigan (H), Derby (A), West Ham (H). So, I think we'll out right lose our first game to Manchester City (A). I can't see us going much longer than that without a slip-up.

Guest SeattleToon

I'll be an optimist and say that we'll be undefeated on Boxing Day, with our first loss coming at Chelsea on Dec. 29th.  Big Sam seems to be the type of manager who knows how to grind out draws away from home, so as well as Manchester City have been playing to start the season, I think we'll escape with a 1-1 draw. Other than Man City our other six away matches before Chelsea are Derby County, Reading, Mackems, Blackburn, Fulham, and Wigan, all of which are eminently drawable. So undefeated on Boxing Day it is....

Guest teepee

i think city will do us in a crap match where neither team shows any flair or creativity, but where they get a lucky goal at some point...

Thought I would bring a little bit of that old negativity back to the forum and ask when you all think our first loss will be?

I'm optimistically saying that we'll get results from our next three games: Wigan (H), Derby (A), West Ham (H). So, I think we'll out right lose our first game to Manchester City (A). I can't see us going much longer than that without a slip-up.

This Saturday v Wigan.

Don't want to think about losing at all atm.

We have three games coming up that we should get a minimum of 7 points from.  City away will be a hard one, but if we play well we can beat them.

8, 9 or 10 points from our next 4 games would be great.  Don't want to be greedy and say 12.  :razz:

Have people forgotten about Villa at home and Boro away?? We're still unable to play some solid football when the players are put into a 4-3-3. And if Sam's going to stick with this, then we shouldn't be expecting 10, 11 or 12 points from the next few games. We're a team in transition, a team concentrating on getting points on the board, not going all-out for wins. 8 points from the next 4 games would make me a more than satisfied fan.

Guest Phil K

Thought I would bring a little bit of that old negativity back to the forum and ask when you all think our first loss will be ?

I see - no negativity so you thought you'd INTRODUCE it, then blame others ?