Best of the summer signings

McCormick
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Depends what you mean like... long term value to the team in theory would be Enrique, maybe Rozehnal. I think if Barton could put his twat side behind him then he could become the face of our club, like Gerrard at Liverpool, for a while to come.

Short term could be Geremi or Cacapa, if he turns out as good as he was against Barnsley...

Overall I'd agree with Rozza right now, he's a big step up in class and calm from what we've had before.

Not really right to name our best signing based on performances so far, but in the long run, i reckon we'll look back on Allardyce's signings (in seven or eight years time ;) ) and hold the Rozehnal one in very high regard...

Guest sicko2ndbest

So we will have a potential staring line up of:

..................................................................ROI captain Shay Given.........................................................................

Marseille Captain Beye...............Lyon Captain Cacapa..............PSG player of year Roz.................Best LB in spanish league Enrique

Highest capped u21 england int Milner...Geremi NUFC Captain........Best player at 2002 wc Butt.........................17million Duff

....................................................England Captain (former) Owen.........Aussie Captain Duke...........................................

Not bad!