Ramage out for "6-7 Months"

Guest BooBoo

Let's be honest his days were numbered anyway, he was almost sold to Hibernian or someone in the SPL and instead has clung onto a place here because of a desperate shortage of defenders and a string of injuries year on year.

Feel sorry for him as he has never given less than 100% for us, he was kept on as emergency cover and ended up playing far more games than he ever should have. He'll probably find his feet in the Championship when he eventually moves on.

Well, some claim these injuries are karma, or poetic justice, so maybe they can explain this one. 'What goes around, comes around' doesn't seem quite so satisfying in this case does it?

Well, some claim these injuries are karma, or poetic justice, so maybe they can explain this one. 'What goes around, comes around' doesn't seem quite so satisfying in this case does it?

Not sure whose side you are on. Ramage out of the team is a GOOD thing. :lol:

Guest sittingontheball

Unlucky for the lad. I would imagine that it must hurt like ferk as well.

My impression is that he started off not too bad, and then had a total nightmare against Wayne Rooney. He's been poor since.

Guest Ridzuan

I feel sorry for him but at the same time,I dont feel totally bad about it because he is a liability to our squad and 6-7 months without him wont be too much of a problem for us.

TBH this should be the end of his first team future here, we have alot of new defenders in now who should never be dropped for Ramage, living without knowing we can use him as a backup might see the end of him, and no offence to the lad but im glad.