Changing Fixtures

Decky

Was ready to book a weekend away to Newcastle for the Spurs game but just found out its changed to Monday 22nd October :rant: now im gonna book for the weekend of the Portsmouth game on the 3rd November, our next Saturday home game would you believe. Anyway my question is, is it too late for Sky etc to buy the rights to this game and change it? Ill be furious if i book and they change in like a month.

Guest Geordiesned

The Spurs match was changed ages ago!

Sky and Setanta have announced all of their fixtures up until the end of November so the Portsmouth match won't change.

I travel up from Nottingham for every game, i book my rail ticket about 6 weeks before the game, that way i get the cheapest option.Its a bugger always having to check the fixture list for changes, i don't trust Setanta or Sky and i expect to find changes to KO at any time. They don't appreciate the problems travelling supporters have.

Don't know how soon before a game setanta can change English games, but it seems they can move Scottish games at short notice.

St Mirren are my favourite Scottish team and their game with Hearts has been moved from Sat' 28 to Sunday 29th of this month. This was announced only last week. Only about a month before the game.

I travel up from Nottingham for every game, i book my rail ticket about 6 weeks before the game, that way i get the cheapest option.Its a bugger always having to check the fixture list for changes, i don't trust Setanta or Sky and i expect to find changes to KO at any time. They don't appreciate the problems travelling supporters have.

TBH they have no interest in what the supporters think - your money goes to the Club and Virgin railways

Sky and Sentanta get their $$$ from their viewers and they will do owt they can to maximise that number