Do We Need Faye?

Kev

I have been wrong more than most so I wouldn't worry about it :D

I honestly wasn't pulling this thread up for a dig, just wanted to comment on his performance away from the match thread and this was the first one that come up on search that seemed like a good place to put it.

Chances of Newcastle completing injury free season - 200000000000000000000000000000/1

Chances of Faye coming into the team and doing well as experienced Premiership player - 2/1

The bookies never lie people! :lol:

when this thread initially came out i thought to myself what a dope this guy is.  i mean we've complained about a lack of numbers or at least quality in the squad for years now. sam goes out and buys a player he's familiar with and has made the grade in the premiership and we've started this thread?? now that mr. abdouleye is succeeding and showing us his worth everyone wants a little piece of the faye pie.  me likey

Still very early days with him but him and cacapa have been outstanding in the last two games. If they keep playing like that Roze and Taylor are going to struggle to get back in the team. I like Roze as a player but suspect in the air (especially against v Derby) whilst Faye is so strong and good in the air. It may well be a case of horses for courses eventually i.e. play Roze if up against smaller quicker strikers and faye for the bigger strikers. But until faye or Cacapa put a foot wrong you have to continue their very impressive partnership. Agree with some others that Roze should be tried in the Butt DM role.

I like Taylor and he is a very good CB too who will get better and better, he'll just have to make sure he takes his chance when he gets it. If Faye is injured/not availiable he's better than Roze in the air.

Faye looks fairly solid. think the guy who wrote this is a mackem

check when the thread was made

Edit that Kev you don't want to get yourself banned.

why would i? for calling him a .....