Newcastle to pay tribute to academy player on Sunday

Guest hindu times

They will have talked to the parents/family and asked how they would like it marked.

And if a minute's applause is the way that the family would best like to mark it, then people should respect that.

Yes, it occurred to me that that may be the case after posting. Unfortunately, I/we don't know if that's the case. It's certainly a possibility, though.

Guest WalkervilleMag

minute's applause is the best way to remeber sporting hero' and people in sport when they have died.

Minutes Silence shoud be for tragedy's like Hillsboro and things like that imho

Guest Geordiesned

Tyne Tees News (or possibly Look North) did a piece on him the day after he died and it was predominately about his links to NUFC. They had also done a piece on him last year when it loked like he'd beaten the cancer but sadly it came back. They said that he had a great goal scoring record for the Academy and had helped raise thousands of pounds for charity since he was diagnosed.

Horrible for anyone that young to die but even more so when it seems to have been such a genuine talented kid.

Guest unrealterrorist

Never heard anything about this until just.  Unfortunate like, it seems all the good kids get screwed over these days, and all the charvers and little shitbags get off scot-free.  Well done to the club on this one.

R.I.P.

I could not agree with you more my friend.