Habib Beye's Consistancy Itself.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest BooBoo

Complianing and whingeing is simply Crumy Gunts' thing. I'm not sure whether he believes what he writes himself, but he's simply stolen the Dr Gloom approach. To be fair to CG its actually quite funny. Baggio has been attempting to do a copy cat this season although he's nowhere near as convincing a moaner as the Gunt.

I don't know what Beye was doing in the middle for the first. He may or may not have had a legitimate reason, it isn't clear off of the replay. I'd lay the blame fundamentally at Zoggy's feet. He didn't have the defensive instinct to angle his run towards goal, ensuring he'd stay that side of Baines and would, as it turned out, cut the pass out, too. He is an attacking midfielder who was tracking back, of course.

For the second goal, it was Alan Smith's fumbled interception which landed him on his face that caused the problem. Beye suddenly had two men to mark on his own.

Guest BigAl2

Zog was at fault for the first from where I was sat he let Baines get around the back of him  and pull the ball back into the middle for Johnson to score.

Second goal was a fluke that hit one of two defenders trying to block the cross then Shay got his bearings wrong to palm it in.

Beye played well and the back four looked strong, I don't like wide players playing on there less favoured side it really effects the balance of the midfield and stops the flow of the game.