Peter Beardsley

Martin Lol

is being inducted into the National Football Museum’s Hall of Fame on 15 November at Old Trafford.

Other inductees include, Billy Meredith, Glenn Hoddle, Terry Venables, Dennis Bergkamp, Graeme Souness, Mark Hughes and Nobby Stiles.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please note the honour reflects their playing days, not their managerial capabilities! :lol:

I have no recollection of Terry Venables being anything more than just a run-of-the-mill good player.

Otherwise, a good bunch of names for Beardsley to be alongside. Well done :thup:

The first and maybe only player to represent England at every level,couldn't have been that bad.I only remember him at the tail end of his playing career at QPR.

I have no recollection of Terry Venables being anything more than just a run-of-the-mill good player.

I have no recollection of him as a player and I'm about 10 years older than you.

I have no recollection of him as a player and I'm about 10 years older than you.

I was referering to no recollection of any mention of him in the record books as being anything more than just a good player.

I was referering to no recollection of any mention of him in the record books as being anything more than just a good player.

What about the one which states that he's the only bloke to represent his country at every possible level in the game? :)

Actually you've only just referred to that there :razz:

Guest eyeball_tickler

beardsley was one of the best players ive ever seen. its quite a big compliment, but when keegan brought him back he was world class for us. we could do with a beardsley now, most clubs could actually.

Perhaps you have forgotten,you senile old almost 50 year old git! :razz: :giggle: