Anyone know anything about half season tickets this season?

Leazes1986

Sorry if posted in the wrong section, just wanted to see if i could get a quick answer. I'm owed nearly £300 and i've got the money to buy a season ticket again at christmas now. I rung up the box office yesterday but the bloke said he doesn't know any details for definite yet. Now i know what a bunch of useless bastyards these can be so thought i'd ask on here. I asked if theres anything i should do then but he just said ring back in December. They will probably still have my details since i've had a season ticket for the last 7 seasons. I don't know if they'll send anything through the door or not though. He didn't tell me to leave any details though and he didn't take my name. Does anyone know any details? (maybe someone works in the box office on here).

• 3 weeks later...

It's doubtful they'd get in touch with you for half season tickets. If you're on the waiting list, they usually contact you in the summer. Keep an eye on the official site, or as they said, call back in early December and see if there's any plans.