A question...?

Incognito

Is Stevie,the old fella who Sky's cameras always sought out still alive?I met him once before our 5-1 victory at Coventry in 1998 in the pub oppostie Highfield Road-he said to me."Haway fatty ,buy me a drink!"He missed his lift home and I blagged him a lift home with one of our directors in a Jag.Don't know who-think it was Dougie Hall.Gullit wouldn't let him on the team coach and he sent Lionel Perez out to tell us.Wanker.Stevie was about 80 then.

Stevie Charlton? No idea, used to be hilarious going to long haul trips to Bristol etc with him in the 80s. He was funny. In a way. Nice old fella really. Newcastle was his life, or the trips away were at least. Some used to pick on him but you had to admire him!

When I first started going to matches back in 92, I was in the Milburn Paddock behind the manager's dugout. He was often stood outside the paddock, almost on the pitch. To think he was only about 72 then, he looked about 100. Was sure he must have shuffled off a lot longer ago than 2004. Never saw him much at the matches after they made the paddocks all-seater.

He was quite a character.

While we were outside Highfield Road gates,trying to cadge him a lift after missing his coach,he must have smoked 5 of my tabs.Would have paid for his train ticket if we had to.Fair play to the director for taking him home..Same day,we saw Shearer with his wife and kids chauffered in a Roller or Jag on his way to Wembley to watch the friggin' Spice Girls.I gave the car the we are not worthy salute and him and his wife pissed themselves at the shaven headed 18 stone looney in his Toon shirt,slightly intoxicated with his brickies arse hanging out,saluting them in front of their car.

Guest redmayne

Stevie Charlton? No idea, used to be hilarious going to long haul trips to Bristol etc with him in the 80s. He was funny. In a way. Nice old fella really. Newcastle was his life, or the trips away were at least. Some used to pick on him but you had to admire him!

Some used to pick on him but you had to admire him!

waht the fuck? people used to pick on an 80 year old guy?

what a bunch of moronic cunts - never mind seems to be common with fans these days