Stop! Stop! Stop! Let's Put Our Beer Goggles Down...

Stu

1 pt from the last four matches isn't what we expect; however, this current run of form LLDL(probably LL) isn't unusual for Sam's teams, I remember Bolton used to go on a losing run prior to a long unbeaten run two or three times under Sam's reign. While it's not the most consistent way to improve the squad, Allardyce should be judged upon his results at the end of the season.

You don't win the league by winning three games, nor do you get relegated. The season hasn't been terrific, but I think too many people were carried away by the impressive start. Let's see where we are in January before this horrendous booing starts. Absolutely pathetic.

I predict we'll lose to Blackburn and Arsenal, then set off on an unbeaten run througout the December period, by the time January arrives, we'll have a few wins under our belt and the cautious air of optimism will have returned to the city.

1 pt from the last four matches isn't what we expect; however, this current run of form LLDL(probably LL) isn't unusual for Sam's teams, I remember Bolton used to go on a losing run prior to a long unbeaten run two or three times under Sam's reign. While it's not the most consistent way to improve the squad, Allardyce should be judged upon his results at the end of the season.

You don't win the league by winning three games, nor do you get relegated. The season hasn't been terrific, but I think too many people were carried away by the impressive start. Let's see where we are in January before this horrendous booing starts. Absolutely pathetic.

I predict we'll lose to Blackburn and Arsenal, then set off on an unbeaten run througout the December period, by the time January arrives, we'll have a few wins under our belt and the cautious air of optimism will have returned to the city.

Top post, apart from the bit in bold, whicih is purely delusional - i think everyone would agree.

Top post, apart from the bit in bold, whicih is purely delusional - i think everyone would agree.

Aye, we do tend to play better against the big teams, after all.

Guest Brazilianbob

You are well named if you believe the dross you are writing.

You are well named if you believe the dross you are writing.

This coming from the man who made the Mourinho thread? aye good man.

Decemeber games are

On the other hand, after losses to Blackburn and Arsenal we dont win at least 3 from the Brum, Fulham, Derby and Wigan fix, we'll be in trouble going into the new year (Chelsea, Man C & Man U matches in Jan)

Guest optimistic nit

the thing that i dont like is that it looks like we'll be going out to win 15 games this season and draw 23 games this season. somehow he rationalises that we should not expect 3 points away at derby yet liverpool should expect 3 points at SJP, so we need to try and draw it (and the gap between us and pool is less than between us and derby). as we've seen we won't win all the games we try to win, so we could end up with only 9-10 wins at the end of the season, plus any away games we win.

the thing that i dont like is that it looks like we'll be going out to win 15 games this season and draw 23 games this season. somehow he rationalises that we should not expect 3 points away at derby yet liverpool should expect 3 points at SJP, so we need to try and draw it (and the gap between us and pool is less than between us and derby). as we've seen we won't win all the games we try to win, so we could end up with only 9-10 wins at the end of the season, plus any away games we win.

also for fucks sake why has he not included cacapa in the 16 again. preffering playing enrique and beye in a back 3, or thats what the selection looked like. What a cunt this man can be, cacapa has been easily our best CB apart from 11 mins in 1 game. not even including him on the subs bench, so what happens if (as it did) your stupid formation fucks up, you cant even put a good defender on to change it around. what is he thinking?

Injured.

Guest optimistic nit

also for fucks sake why has he not included cacapa in the 16 again. preffering playing enrique and beye in a back 3, or thats what the selection looked like. What a cunt this man can be, cacapa has been easily our best CB apart from 11 mins in 1 game. not even including him on the subs bench, so what happens if (as it did) your stupid formation fucks up, you cant even put a good defender on to change it around. what is he thinking?

Injured.

ah, i did think he might have been as i posted it actually. still my first point stands.