Alan Shearer should climb off sofa and show that he wants to manage

EthiGeordie

Don't get me wrong I think the experience helps no doubt, but if being succesful in the lower leagues were a barometer for success then there would be far more appointments made from the lower leagues.

At the moment there is equal chance of Shearer doing well or falling flat on his face..

Anyway I hope this talk is irrelevant as I think Big Sam should be given time. We were shite before his appointment, he has had a load of work to do, not something we can wave a magic wand at. Obviously if this losing streak continues for much longer then we must rethink, but at the moment as long as he has the support of the players I am happy with him staying on.

We're much much shitter now then we were before he took over though!  I hardly think he should need a magic wand simply to not make the team worse then it already was..  Outside of that I agree he should stay on for now, unless the chairman thinks the right man to take over is available now.

We're much much shitter now then we were before he took over though!   I hardly think he should need a magic wand simply to not make the team worse then it already was..  Outside of that I agree he should stay on for now, unless the chairman thinks the right man to take over is available now.

We aren't though are we?

My memory is shit but bloody hell some people seem to have a game by game memory which wipes anything they have seen before :lol:

We aren't though are we?

My memory is s*** but bloody hell some people seem to have a game by game memory which wipes anything they have seen before :lol:

We are nothing to write home about either, I am well aware you havent said that either. We are top of the bottom half the league.

Do you think Sam is utilising your favorite James Milner correctly?

We aren't though are we?

My memory is s*** but bloody hell some people seem to have a game by game memory which wipes anything they have seen before :lol:

We are nothing to write home about either, I am well aware you havent said that either. We are top of the bottom half the league.

To be fair he has put him in his correct position on the bench a few times.

We aren't though are we?

To be fair he has put him in his correct position on the bench a few times.

Pie your never far away when the word Milner is typed.

We're much much shitter now then we were before he took over though!   I hardly think he should need a magic wand simply to not make the team worse then it already was..  Outside of that I agree he should stay on for now, unless the chairman thinks the right man to take over is available now.

We aren't though are we?

Yes we are, ok not much much shitter, but we are shitter IMO :)

If my memory was game by game I'd be a lot happier right now, since we weren't anywhere near as s*** as we have been again Blackburn (even though we still got beaten).  I'm sure that's just a blip though..

We aren't though are we?

No not really but then I have said he has made some shocking decisions. I also see what he is trying to do but don't agree with it.

and yes Pie is never far away from the M word :D