Rant about Booing

ChrisJbarnes

I've wanted to scrap my home season ticket since Souness left tbh and just go to all the away games.

But the only way i can do that is by having a season ticket, so i can't win really  :lol:

Regards,

Jamie

The sensible posters know booing is completely pointless and achieves nothing what-so-ever.

I share that same sentiment.

Those people that boo are somewhat immature to be frank. Additionally, booing a player will just lower his confidence, and what help does it serve?

Look at Bramble, he's scored an important goal for Wigan against Liverpool! and you know why he's been doing better for Wigan than Newcastle? My guess is.... the fans have lower expectations and less booing, resulting in him having more confidence on the pitch.

So Newcastle fans who boo and rant unnecessarily, I seriously doubt you're doing anything good for the club that way...

Regards,

Ericz

The sensible posters know booing is completely pointless and achieves nothing what-so-ever.

Those people that boo are somewhat immature to be frank. Additionally, booing a player will just lower his confidence, and what help does it serve?

Look at Bramble, he's scored an important goal for Wigan against Liverpool! and you know why he's been doing better for Wigan than Newcastle? My guess is.... the fans have lower expectations and less booing, resulting in him having more confidence on the pitch.

So Newcastle fans who boo and rant unnecessarily, I seriously doubt you're doing anything good for the club that way...

Regards,

Ericz

But is he really doing better for Wigan than he did at Newcastle????

Thats open to debate.

Regards,

Ericz

bramble scored important goals for us and my guess is he isn't playing any better  at wigan than he was at SJP,just maybe  now we'll understand he was better then many thought he was.

(no fucking idea why i'm typing this as it will blah blah blahblah

Guest neesy111

yeah cos wigan are flying top of the leavue :idiot2:

he still scored goals for newcastle was quite dangerous at corners, but it's his defending that let's him down, did u see his mistake v man city a few weeks back

do u want us to clap the team off?? and tell them we are happy with 3 defeats on the bounce and 2 wins in 12

if ur happy with tht i will see u in championship next season, cos tht will happen

You can tell when they're shite away fans when the best chants they can think of are "Sacked in the morning", "There's only one Alan Shearer". I'll admit to giving a little boo at the end, but then realised i looked like a prick and quickly stopped. A tad ashamed really, was more spur of the moment than anything. Was just crucifying how we fell apart so much in the second half, though.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

if ur happy with tht i will see u in championship next season, cos tht will happen

Translated to english...?

Pyr radgie lyk m8 tbh.  Fukkin ryts.