REDKNAPP OUT !!

madras

I don't understand how people can settle for Redknapp either. Even if he is better than Sam, it's not by much, they have both achieved the same thing.

There are better choices out there, we have a billionaire owner, 50k+ attendances, passionate supporters (even if we do display the passion in a negative way at times), money to spend, players that are good on paper(!), good training facilities, a big back room team thanks to Sam -- I don't see any reason why we can't attract someone better. Fair enough getting manager here seems to ruin managers careers, maybe we should put it in their contract that they can't be sacked for at least 5 year, unless we get releagted.  :rolleyes:

Hasn't Redknapp actually achieved less than Sam as he's not won a trophy at all ?

What trophy has Allardyce won?

to those criticising this thread, read it....read it from the start. i statarted it as a joke, a parody which one or two understood while others were too dim or blind to see.

some of those folk think chris morris does news shows

Guest elbee909

to those criticising this thread, read it....read it from the start. i statarted it as a joke, a parody which one or two understood while others were too dim or blind to see.

some of those folk think chris morris does news shows

THIS IS THE NEWWWWS.

Guest Brewcastle

I simply don't get it, people keeps talking about Sam never getting the chance and now they want Redknapp out before he's even hired...

I'd prefer Redknapp anytime compared to Sam.

Sam reminds me of that Norwegian coach, Egil Drillo Olsen....

The difference is that Egil Drillo did succeed with his boring, but effective, football.

Talking about Norwegian Coaches:

I would prefer Trond Sollied before Redknapp. And by the way; Sollied represents the oposite football than Drillo Olsen and Allardyce  :parky:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trond_Sollied

Guest criminalz

Ferguson out!!!

getting senile, totally forgotten he signed Ronaldo from Man u, keep getting nicky butt to man mark him.

I simply don't get it, people keeps talking about Sam never getting the chance and now they want Redknapp out before he's even hired...

I'd prefer Redknapp anytime compared to Sam.

Sam reminds me of that Norwegian coach, Egil Drillo Olsen....

Its a joke, man Mike.

Not meant to be taken seriously.

That said, it was also said in joke before Allardyce took over....