The Arsenal Fan at WHL in the Rocky shirt

Martin Lol

Supporting his team through thick and thin while the fair weather fans had already gone.

Stayed right to the end and credit to Diaby who walked right up to the away corner to applaud him back.

Got nothing but respect for the fella, a true fan.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Can only support what's put in front of you, not his fault they're doing alright at the moment.

thats the point, why praise him? its hardly a chore to support them.

Guest washeymag

Did anybody notice he had the same clothes on for work the next day :idiot2:

also he looked drained from that long trip home after the away match  LOL  :laugh:

Guest elbee909

Can only support what's put in front of you, not his fault they're doing alright at the moment.

But I think there's something to be said for hanging around when you're 5 down against your bitter rivals and otherwise doing well; support in the face of adversity/perversity.

But I think there's something to be said for hanging around when you're 5 down against your bitter rivals and otherwise doing well; support in the face of adversity/perversity.

Very true.  Showed more support than most of the 'fans' around him.  Or the Arsenal officials in the Directors Box for that matter too.  Only two stayed to the end of the match, Keith Edelman cleared off after 70 minutes apparently.

Guest elbee909

Very true.  Showed more support than most of the 'fans' around him.  Or the Arsenal officials in the Directors Box for that matter too.  Only two stayed to the end of the match, Keith Edelman cleared off after 70 minutes apparently.

Why haven't you changed your name to Juande Ramos? :)

Didnt see anything mentioned about them leaving early in the press

We were the scum of the earth for walking out early against Portsmouth and that was despite most, if not all, of them just going for an early half time piss.

Guest meursault1

with 10 minutes left more than half of them had gone

and they all seemed to have come dressed in blue for some reason

Guest GAMMELL

Well worth a new thread, to kiss a cockey fucker's arse for watching his team for 90mins. what a hero.

:lol: :lol: haw haw, Agree with you 100%!

We were the scum of the earth for walking out early against Portsmouth and that was despite most, if not all, of them just going for an early half time piss.

It was quite widely reported, usually in conjunction with Defoe spraying Wenger with champagne  :lol:

Other members of the Arsenal delegation, including the managing director Keith Edelman, had left the stadium early possibly anticipating traffic problems around the ground. Indeed, while Arsenal were represented in the directors' box until the final whistle, some directors left their seats around the 70-minute mark with Spurs well en route to a first victory over their bitter rivals in 21 attempts.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2245845,00.html

Having spent 2 fucking hours getting back across London last time I went to the Emirates (toon carling cup game) I'm not surprised a lot of people left early when they had work in the morning and probably wouldn't have got home much before midnight if they had stayed until the end. (NB I am a moron and i refuse to leave games early but I certainly have sympathy for those in this situation that do, and get grief for it)

It's a completely different scenario hanging around on a week night in a stadium that's notoriously shit to navigate home from than say a 3pm Saturday game. The guy in question looked like he had never even had a job, so fair play but he probably didn't have to worry about getting home / getting up for work the next day, just set up shop in a box outside the ground.

Having spent 2 f****** hours getting back across London last time I went to the Emirates (toon carling cup game) I'm not surprised a lot of people left early when they had work in the morning and probably wouldn't have got home much before midnight if they had stayed until the end. (NB I am a moron and i refuse to leave games early but I certainly have sympathy for those in this situation that do, and get grief for it)

It's a completely different scenario hanging around on a week night in a stadium that's notoriously s*** to navigate home from than say a 3pm Saturday game. The guy in question looked like he had never even had a job, so fair play but he probably didn't have to worry about getting home / getting up for work the next day, just set up shop in a box outside the ground.

He was interviewed whilst at work the next day...

It was quite widely reported, usually in conjunction with Defoe spraying Wenger with champagne  :lol:

Other members of the Arsenal delegation, including the managing director Keith Edelman, had left the stadium early possibly anticipating traffic problems around the ground. Indeed, while Arsenal were represented in the directors' box until the final whistle, some directors left their seats around the 70-minute mark with Spurs well en route to a first victory over their bitter rivals in 21 attempts.

id love to see keegan spray sir alex ferguson with champagne if we beat them at SJP!!

in all seriousness though, most big 4 fans are shite- im going to the arsenal game on sat with a couple of arsenal supporting mates and he said to me "you lot are shit, we are the best team in south east london". i ripped it out of him, as i plan to do if we get a result on sat!!

chelsea gettting 2000 to everton when we get 5000 to arsenal and when they do lose the rest of the country loves it! especially when they all fuck off with 20 mins left!

But a), that only mentions the Directors, not the fans and

b), it tries to justify their early departure by citing traffic problems.

So still waiting to see some condemnation of the Arsenals fans' attitude.

id love to see keegan spray sir alex ferguson with champagne if we beat them at SJP!!

in all seriousness though, most big 4 fans are s****- im going to the arsenal game on sat with a couple of arsenal supporting mates and he said to me "you lot are s***, we are the best team in south east london". i ripped it out of him, as i plan to do if we get a result on sat!!

chelsea gettting 2000 to everton when we get 5000 to arsenal and when they do lose the rest of the country loves it! especially when they all f*** off with 20 mins left!

I'll be praying for a similar result.  The only thing better than seeing L'Arse getting beat 5-1 is to see them getting beat 5-1 in consecutive matches! :lol:

He's an exception to the rule in my experience. I gave a gooner some stick today and he spat his dummy out big time. Gooners love to dish it out but they don't like it up 'em!

That's why I was happy to give credit where it was deserved.  A club like Arsenal doesn't deserve fans like that tbh.