Some of these really made me laugh out loud!!!Some made me think...i wish!

Incognito

http://www.football-rumours.com/

;D :yikes: :iamatwat:

Kevin "Hercules" Kyle!

Newcastle have their sights on some real big name players but I understand some major (and I mean major) world stars have already been approached. For their clubs the price was right but none of the targets are interested in a move to Newcastle. The big players want to play in the big teams, in the Champions League and clubs with a big history and quite Frankly Newcastle just is not that club (sorry Newcastle United). Expect to see some second rung players (but still quality) at SJP next season though. I would not be suprised to see Robben and Ruud Van Nistelrooy there next season. An outside bet, but if you have a couple of quid to spare put it on Rio Ferdinand to be wearing the black and white stripes next year.

:lol:

http://www.football-rumours.com/

;D :yikes: :iamatwat:

Kevin "Hercules" Kyle!

Newcastle have their sights on some real big name players but I understand some major (and I mean major) world stars have already been approached. For their clubs the price was right but none of the targets are interested in a move to Newcastle. The big players want to play in the big teams, in the Champions League and clubs with a big history and quite Frankly Newcastle just is not that club (sorry Newcastle United). Expect to see some second rung players (but still quality) at SJP next season though. I would not be suprised to see Robben and Ruud Van Nistelrooy there next season. An outside bet, but if you have a couple of quid to spare put it on Rio Ferdinand to be wearing the black and white stripes next year.

:lol:

Juve I guess

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

My sources close-ish to the club have informed me that Rio has indeed signed up for next season and passed his

ice hockey referee's course    :thup:

"A message to all Aston Villa fans, my best mate is a friend of Martin O'Neils assistant manager John Robertson, and from what John said to my mate, SIX or possibly SEVEN WORLD CLASS players are arriving at Villa Park in these last remaining days of the transfer window. Unfortunatly my mate said that John would not tell him who the players that Martin is looking at are, John would only reveal the number of players that would be arriving.

So my mate and myself do not know who these players are.

However John DID say to my mate that two of the players Martin is looking at come from NEWCASTLE."

who the fuck can that be! world class???

"A message to all Aston Villa fans, my best mate is a friend of Martin O'Neils assistant manager John Robertson, and from what John said to my mate, SIX or possibly SEVEN WORLD CLASS players are arriving at Villa Park in these last remaining days of the transfer window. Unfortunatly my mate said that John would not tell him who the players that Martin is looking at are, John would only reveal the number of players that would be arriving.

So my mate and myself do not know who these players are.

However John DID say to my mate that two of the players Martin is looking at come from NEWCASTLE."

who the f*** can that be! world class???

oh... that's Carr and Ameobi... :cheesy:

Guest ryanegg

Kevin Keegans next signing will be Jonathan Woodgate for £6 million.

Summary of January buys:

Woodgate (£6 million) Middlesborough

Pandev (£5 million) Lazio

SWP (£10 million) Chelsea

Walcott (Season loan) Arsenal

January sales:

Ameobi (£2 million) Wolves

Ramage (£2 million) Bolton

Tozer (18–month loan) Preston

Summer buys:

Modric (£15 million) Dinamo Zagreb

Carrick (£13 million) Man United

Upson (£3 million) the Hammers

Defoe (£10 million) Tottenham

Hutton (£8 million) Rangers

Summer sales:

Rozehnal (£3 million) Lazio

Carr (£1 million) Wigan

Viduka (£4 million) the Hammers

Barton (£4 million) Aston Villa or Blackburn

Now that is Classic. 4 million for Viduka!? Are they mad!? Also Ramage signing for bolton in january when he's injured?

Website should be shut down for fraud tbh.

Guest ryanegg

And this just smacks it.

Leicester City 100 percent facts

Holloway will not be signing Rivaldo or Roberto Carlos. He will sign players currently playing fro English clubs. The two players top of his wish list are: David Norris of Plymouth for £2 million and Kevin Kyle of Coventry for £5.2 million, although Holloway faces a battle from Wolves and Newcastle, who each have matched Kyle's true valuation.

This is 100 percent fact. Expect these transfers to go through by the end of the window.