Just Watching The '74 Cup Final

Tooj

but the best since the 1950's ?

Or not ? Don't betray your personal feelings towards that nasty man who called you horrible names, try using judgement and facts for a change ..........

The best since our 3 finishes after promotion.

I said decade, and so did merlin. Whats your problem, don't you like the truth just because of this horrible man who called you nasty names

mackems.gif

I said decade, and so did merlin. Whats your problem, don't you like the truth just because of this horrible man who called you nasty names

mackems.gif

Which decade?

its  a decade since the horrible man hurt your little feelings, you should have got over it by now.

as pathetic as ever

its  a decade since the horrible man hurt your little feelings, you should have got over it by now.

as pathetic as ever

I should get over it, you're right, I must keep going on about it all of the time, either that or you keep going on about it and I don't, which is it?

At least he didn't sit amongst the fans wearing a Newcastle shirt, which would have been totally embarrassing, and I know you agree, you said as much in a post on here.

Which decade are you on about?

It could be our first decade in the Premiership when we had an average league position of 6.8, that time included Sir John's time when our average was 3.25 under him, it can't be our total in the Premiership where we have an average of 7.64 and is more than a decade.  I guess you're on about our decade under Shepherd when we had an average of 9.6 (not the best decade since the 50's), a decade for which we're still now struggling to get over, I guess that's the decade which merlin thinks "could(and should)have been better than it was."  Something which most people except you seem to agree with.

I agree like most people, that he did some good things, I think we could and should have done better.

Anyway, nice to see another thread changing to a bored thread, it's amazing where a '74 cup final thread can go in 2 pages.