Vote: SportsDirect.com logo on the Gallowgate

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I doubt he'd put sports direct on the shirts, by doing that he's closing off a lucrative income stream

Not at all, Sports Direct as a company has an advertising fund he can take money out of Sports Direct (not his pocket) and pump it into Newcastle United, a totally different company.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Couldn't give a shit about it. Will there be a mass uproar and protest outside the Milburn reception if this doesn't get taken down?

Guest Urban Fox

We were so bad at the Portsmouth game, I found myself watching a pigeon on the lighting rig for about five minutes before I remembered where I was - though I still couldn't remember why.  The logo was put there when Allardyce was managing to remind Shay Given what to do with the ball.

I doubt he'd put sports direct on the shirts, by doing that he's closing off a lucrative income stream

Not at all, Sports Direct as a company has an advertising fund he can take money out of Sports Direct (not his pocket) and pump it into Newcastle United, a totally different company.

so NUFC would lose an income stream and Sports Direct would save money?