Owen reveals Toon troubles

maze

"There is nervousness throughout the side."

You included you f****** midget.

You don't f****** say.

Another pointless anti-Owen post. Nice one.

Sorry did you think Owen was the epitome of calm in front of goal today? :nope:

But he wasn't criticising the other players saying "All those dickheads are nervous and i'm not".  Of course he is probably too

What idiots we have in this city

Despite sitting just six points off the drop zone, Owen is not worried about getting dragged into a relegation battle.

He added: "We've got an awful lot of games left and we aren't in the relegation zone at the moment.

"We're not at panic stations but we are obviously well aware we need to get a result — and fast.

"This game against Blackburn on Saturday is one you look at and think Newcastle at home should be getting something out of it."

I'd rather he kept his trap shut and let his football do the talking.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious but its about time this $17 million /100K+ a week striker started to justify the money invested in him.

I wonder are we at panic stations now in the dressing room?

Forget Owen let Martins start every game for me from now on.

As Dave says Martins and Ameobi would both be absolutely slaughtered for missing those chances today but because its Michael we can't criticise him can we?

BTW do you think Owen will hang around to play a season of championship football for us if the worst comes to the worst?

Lets see what next weekend brings for Owen. He now has the perfect incentive to pull the stops out....

He can right the wrongs from today that he has held his hands up to and he can do it at Anfield... a place I have no doubts he wants to try and impress.

Over to you Mickey.....