Makelele on Faubert

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

A far worse tackle than the one that broke Eduardo's leg last week, not even a yellow was it? Totally premiditated, not even watching the ball-a disgrace.

IM glad he didnt get a yellow, because now it can be deemed that no punishment has been given and the fa will hopefully feel they are allowed to punish post match. When a yellow is already given they stick with the refs decison usually!

Guest Erich von Manstein

A far worse tackle than the one that broke Eduardo's leg last week

No it wasn't.

Guest Erich von Manstein

IM glad he didnt get a yellow, because now it can be deemed that no punishment has been given and the fa will hopefully feel they are allowed to punish post match. When a yellow is already given they stick with the refs decison usually!

What?

Guest Erich von Manstein

No it wasn't.

Yes it was, he came in at pace.

I'm sorry but I'm under the impression Eduardo won't be playing for 9 month at the least and that his bone was sticking out of his leg?

No it wasn't.

I'm sorry but I'm under the impression Eduardo won't be playing for 9 month at the least and that his bone was sticking out of his leg?

You're one of the clueless people in the world then, looking at consequences rather than the actual tackle

What?

Read it again, you will eventually understand what i mean :)

What?

Technically, as he gave a free kick for it, he did "see it".  So I'm not sure they'll be able to do anything.

Guest Erich von Manstein

No it wasn't.

You're one of the clueless people in the world then, looking at consequences rather than the actual tackle

If you read my post you'd realise that I actually referred to the tackle by saying his bone was sticking out of his leg.

Guest LucaAltieri

What?

Technically, as he gave a free kick for it, he did "see it".  So I'm not sure they'll be able to do anything.

They managed it when Thatcher decided he was going to plough into that greasy looking fella and ended up knocking him out.

He was booked at the time but got further punishment later.

What?

They managed it when Thatcher decided he was going to plough into that greasy looking fella and ended up knocking him out.

He was booked at the time but got further punishment later.

Aye, that was very definitely an exceptional case, on the grounds blind Dermot Gallagher pretty much guessed.

Guest nufc_geordie

No it wasn't.

If you read my post you'd realise that I actually referred to the tackle by saying his bone was sticking out of his leg.

So after re-reading your post as you suggest I still stand by my initial comment that Makelele's tackle was far worse than Taylors. It was entirely premeditated, higher and he came in at pace with no attempt to play the ball in any way. The Eduardo incident last week was evidence of a good player skinning an average player that was fractionally late in making the tackle resulting in the unfortunate incident that we saw.

No it wasn't.

You still don't get what Mozy's telling you do you?  You can't judge how bad a tackle was based on the carnage that follows it..  Look at Dave Busst's horrific injury against Manure.

Guest Erich von Manstein

It was entirely premeditated, higher and he came in at pace with no attempt to play the ball in any way.

Erm,

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/sport/soccer/taylor_eduardo_tackle_d.jpg