Tommy Craig Statement is finally made

BottledDog

Guest Phil K

Laughable, we get a statement after his replacement has gone, we're a joke, we've got a clown running the circus that is Newcastle United.

Yes true, and may I remind people I said this would happen, and Glenn would be found out this season ?

No you may not, you self-congratulating mong.  :lol:

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Nice one, Gem..... :winking:

May I remind you all that I said we wouldn't challenge for the league this season???

Mind - I bet it took you days to ponder that question, eh ?  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Oi, Bottled Dog.  Don't go deleting your posts.  bluebigrazz.gif

Fine, I'll stop.

Bah, I was only trying not to add to the sidetracking of this thread, and now look at the mess that's been made.

/shakes head disapprovingly.

//puts away hoover. :hmm:

• 3 weeks later...

Heard yesterday (in the pub off a guy who knows etc..) the TC left the club as he was forced to play Bernard in the reserves, and forced to break up a winning team.

He didn't like the direct order, and in the end he was told Bernard will be playing whether he liked it or not as he needed fitness, so TC resigned.

Take it with a grain of salt, but the comments seemed feesable and the only explanation I've heard worthy of consideration.

I'm trying to figure out timings etc...but it seems it would fit.

Tommy Craig would have been a FAR better manager than Roeder.

Roeder has a record of disaster.

Souness had a record of making a mess.

Shepherd is the fool who gave them both the job of annihilating Newcastle.

Shepherd is the cancer at this club. :wullie:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Heard yesterday (in the pub off a guy who knows etc..) the TC left the club as he was forced to play Bernard in the reserves, and forced to break up a winning team.

He didn't like the direct order, and in the end he was told Bernard will be playing whether he liked it or not as he needed fitness, so TC resigned.

Take it with a grain of salt, but the comments seemed feesable and the only explanation I've heard worthy of consideration.

if that's true then were well shot

putting the fucking reserves against the first team FFS

Guest Groundhog

Utter shite, the reserves isnt a team on it's own with it's own ambition's etc. It's purely a vehicle to guide younger players thru the system and provide a platform for senior players to run out. Reserve team managers arn't paid to win thier league.