Nostradamas...I am not

afar

Guest smudger017

- Big Sam would be the man

- Owen would be a revelation

- Ditto Barton

- Viduka would score consistently

- This season would result in a UEFA Cup place

I have always thought of myself as someone who is fairly knowledgable about the beautiful game and NUFC in general being able to predict how things would fair at our club. Hell I forsaw the disasters that Souness and Roeder would be, that missing out on O'Neill and giving a wide birth to Sven would be a mistake. I also predicted that Andy Cole, Rob Lee and Gary Speed would be great signings fo the club while Butt, Smith and Carr were not the players we were told.

However I seem to have been getting a lot more wrong of late than I have right, that's led me to start believe all those folks that say "He talks a load of s**** him !"

So admit it, when have you been wrong ? When has your crystal ball been clouded ? Here's my list, in no particular order:

Getting our money back on Sir Les was good business considering his age, we had Shearer now anyway.

Sacking Bobby would help move the club forward to the next level.

Big Sam was just what this club needed.

Kluivert would be a huge success and prove all the doubters wrong.

Owen will score boatloads of goals for us.

Duff was an absolute steal at 5 mill.

Barton will sort himself out and be a terrific player for the club.

Luque would be the next Ginola.

Kenny was just the man to replace King Kev.

The return of KK is just what we need (hopefully there is still time for me to take this off my list).

all of them bar luque

Guest Li3nZ

Totally disagreed with getting rid of Ferdinand.

Knew sacking Robson was a mistake.

Was miffed with the Allardyce appointment.

Knew Kluivert wouldn't cut it in the end.

Knew Barton was a) a disgrace but more importantly b) a dire footballer - to which many were going mental on here when i mentioned this but... you know who you are... Look I was right.

Knew Luque would be a massive flop.

Thought Owen would be a good signing - there is still chance for this to be true to some extent, but with hindsight and injury (impossible to predict for sure) is a waste of money

Was indifferent on Duff signing and Dalgliesh appointment.

I also predicted we will finish just above relegation zone either 16th or 17th this season, which many of the keyboard warriors were scoffing at earlier in the season.

Knew Barton was a) a disgrace but more importantly b) a dire footballer - to which many were going mental on here when i mentioned this but... you know who you are... Look I was right.

Thought Owen would be a good signing - there is still chance for this to be true to some extent, but with hindsight and injury (impossible to predict for sure) is a waste of money

I also predicted we will finish just above relegation zone either 16th or 17th this season, which many of the keyboard warriors were scoffing at earlier in the season.

i predict that i will go home tonight and find the 2 birds in ur avatar in my kitchen making tea and itching to reenact that photo in my bed

Then I guess you are Nostrodamus. Good for you, I didn't see any of them coming :(