Boozers in Florence for football?

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

I'm going to Florence with work next week and was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that might be showing the England game? Long shot I know but worth a try as i've never been to Italy before. Surely there must be an English bar there somewhere that will be showing it?

I'm going to Florence with work next week and was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that might be showing the England game? Long shot I know but worth a try as i've never been to Italy before. Surely there must be an English bar there somewhere that will be showing it?

I was there in january and there is a bar where i watched a toon match that i think is somewhere between Via delle Terme and via Porta Rossa.

Cross Ponte Vecchio going into the old town (north), keep going straight until you see a statue of a pig/boar that you throw money in. Bear left and then left again, a good bar just around the corner, popular with local Fiorentina fans too from what i could gather.

Guest TinoInHiding

I used to live in Florence - great place!

Try this place ; they tend to have all the English premiership matches from Sky Sports, so they may be your best bet....give them a ring to check, they speaka de english

Finnegan Pub Florence

Via San Gallo 123r

Firenze, 50129

Italy

Tel +39 055490794

http://www.finneganpub.com/images/New_Mappa_FIRENZE.gif