Senderos Vs Taylor

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's with your crusade btw trying to get people to think Taylor is any good, much like you do? It's a serious question btw.

I disagree about people over loads of things, but don't try and take it on myself to try and force my viewpoint across onto others.

We're all entitled to our opinions on things at the end of the day.

I'm not forcing anything, why can't I ask such a question without being leaped on for it?

Seems like a lot of people agreeing with me and some open to a debate instead of simple attacks.

I don't mind people having a negative view on Taylor, but sometimes its well over board, and those reasons i listed in the OP for me would make Taylor a better defender, a one much better than Senderos who's enjoyed the very best.

You just seem to go over board though with regards to your opinion on him and the viewpoint of others.

Are you on his payroll or something? (Joke before you have a pop)

What have i said that others haven't?

I've never banged on about him being worldclass or a saviour, just a young academy lad trying to learn his trade under serious poor conditions.

People think because i'm TT i have an agenda, i don't, he's not ever my favourite player, but i bet you assume.

I've stuck up for many players, for some reason Taylor brings the horrible negative and nasty rage to the surface in some people, i cannot understand why, its not like he's our worst palyer, and since the KK turnaround has been getting back to some decent form, like every fuker else.

What's with your crusade btw trying to get people to think Taylor is any good, much like you do? It's a serious question btw.

I disagree about people over loads of things, but don't try and take it on myself to try and force my viewpoint across onto others.

I'm not forcing anything, why can't I ask such a question without being leaped on for it?

Seems like a lot of people agreeing with me and some open to a debate instead of simple attacks.

I don't mind people having a negative view on Taylor, but sometimes its well over board, and those reasons i listed in the OP for me would make Taylor a better defender, a one much better than Senderos who's enjoyed the very best.

You just seem to go over board though with regards to your opinion on him and the viewpoint of others.

I've never banged on about him being worldclass or a saviour, just a young academy lad trying to learn his trade under serious poor conditions.

People think because i'm TT i have an agenda, i don't, he's not ever my favourite player, but i bet you assume.

I've stuck up for many players, for some reason Taylor brings the horrible rage to the surface in some people, i cannot understand why.

Well for a start, some people don't seem to be able to express their own opinion on the lad, without you having a go at them. Like you have done to me several times in the past.

I don't rate the lad, what else can I say? I don't unfortunately see any redeeming qualities he has to think he can cut it at the top level.

Guest Stephen927

Out of the two, Taylor has the more room for improvement, and the better potential.

Taylor has played alongside Carr, Babayaro, Boumsong, Bramble, whereas Senderos is being coached by one of the best managers in the world, playing alongside quality international stars like Gallas and Toure and they're both at pretty much the same level ability wise.

I've stuck up for many players, for some reason Taylor brings the horrible negative and nasty rage to the surface in some people, i cannot understand why, its not like he's our worst palyer, and since the KK turnaround has been getting back to some decent form, like every fuker else.

This is exactly how you wanted this thread to turn out tbh. So you could do your 'Taylor gets so much unfair stick' routine. Again.

I've stuck up for many players, for some reason Taylor brings the horrible rage to the surface in some people, i cannot understand why.

Well for a start, some people don't seem to be able to express their own opinion on the lad, without you having a go at them. Like you have done to me several times in the past.

I don't rate the lad, what else can I say? I don't unfortunately see any redeeming qualities he has to think he can cut it at the top level.

Like who?

Who have i repressed?

It's actually the other way round.

This is exactly how you wanted this thread to turn out tbh. So you could do your 'Taylor gets so much unfair stick' routine. Again.

Oh no!

Dare start a thread on a NUFC player under fire!

Whatever next, showing him some support?

Fuk me.  :lol:

I had two people in mind who'd have a problem with this, me doing what lots of posters do, a compare, and guess who that was?  :rolleyes:

Proves you had the agenda as I said. I wish I could have got a bet on the rolly eyes being used btw.

Oh no!

He hasn't been under fire lately though, again you're manufacturing things. I think he's shit, get over it.

I had two people in mind who'd have a problem with this, me doing what lots of posters do, a compare, and guess who that was?  :rolleyes:

Proves you had the agenda as I said. I wish I could have got a bet on the rolly eyes being used btw.

A lot of people seem to agree with this thread, plenty of posts, lots of votes for Taylor.

I see nothing wrong.

Don't like it, fuk off.

Bet you won't though.

A lot of people seem to agree with this thread, plenty of posts, lots of votes for Taylor.

I see nothing wrong.

Don't like it, fuk off.

Bet you won't though.

Is this you not repressing opinions btw?

Oh no!

He hasn't been under fire lately though, again you're manufacturing things. I think he's shit, get over it.

Anyway, let people decide for themselves, got a problem PM is there, tell me all about hard done your opinion is by me.

I see nothing wrong.

Don't like it, fuk off.

Bet you won't though.

Is this you not repressing opinions btw?

This is me asking people a question, see you still haven't left.  :lol:

Oh no!

Anyway, let people decide for themselves, got a problem PM is there, tell me all about hard done your opinion is by me.

Grow up man, seriously.

I couldn't comment who is better btw, as I've Senderos hold out some of the World's best strikers on a regular basis in The Champions League for Arsenal. He was magnificent on their run to the Final in 2006.

I can't also see a team as good as Arsenal wanting Taylor, so unless he gets to the same circumstance with ourselves.

It's like comparing normal dog shit, with white dog shit though.

Oh no!

Grow up man, seriously.

You are the one crying because i dare support a player i have time for and a player you hate for whatever reason.

I never asked for you to come into this thread, you are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

They're both equally crap, neither player has any outstanding quality, and both seem to have the exact same attributes. If Taylor played at a lower positioned side do you think going by any of his perfomance that he would stand out as a defender? Same goes for Senderos as well.

The only reason Taylor hasnt been cast off as a shit defender like Roz, Cacapa, Bramble, Boums etc is because he's a product of the youth system here, he hasnt dont anything in my opinion to clearly seperate himself from this group of write offs.

Reminds me of Oba a little, seems to have the attributes, but doesnt have the brain to put it together. And hasnt done in 130 appereances etc. At least Oba has a telling end product at times.

They're both equally crap, neither player has any outstanding quality, and both seem to have the exact same attributes. If Taylor played at a lower positioned side do you think going by any of his perfomance that he would stand out as a defender? Same goes for Senderos as well.

The only reason Taylor hasnt been cast off as a shit defender like Roz, Cacapa, Bramble, Boums etc is because he's a product of the youth system here, he hasnt dont anything in my opinion to clearly seperate himself from this group of write offs.

Reminds me of Oba a little, seems to have the attributes, but doesnt have the brain to put it together. And hasnt done in 130 appereances etc. At least Oba has a telling end product at times.

I just don't think he has the attributes. I don't think he doesn't have a brain or anything, just doesn't have the required attributes.

What you said actually reminds me of Bramble.

Guest Sniffer

The only reason Taylor hasnt been cast off as a s*** defender like Roz, Cacapa, Bramble, Boums etc is because he's a product of the youth system here, he hasnt dont anything in my opinion to clearly seperate himself from this group of write offs.

The fact that Taylor has played at the back with the shite you mention says it all. How could you learn anything from those players? Tthrow in the abject fullbacks we've had and exposure the back four got from the midfield and I'm surprised he didn't put in a transfer request. At 21 he's still learning and at least has the right attitude which can't be said for everybody.

The only reason Taylor hasnt been cast off as a s*** defender like Roz, Cacapa, Bramble, Boums etc is because he's a product of the youth system here, he hasnt dont anything in my opinion to clearly seperate himself from this group of write offs.

The fact that Taylor has played at the back with the shite you mention says it all. How could you learn anything from those players? Tthrow in the abject fullbacks we've had and exposure the back four got from the midfield and I'm surprised he didn't put in a transfer request. At 21 he's still learning and at least has the right attitude which can't be said for everybody.

Like moaning about his contract talks when we were in the shit and there are far more important things to worry about? ;)