Gallas

Cajun

IMO the entire Arsenal squad are a bunch of whining and mentally weak twats. Their arrogance is a direct reflection of their manager. Excellent manager he is, and they play some very good football. However, it isn't enough. They are a team with no heart and no bottle. Again, a reflection on Wenger himself.

I couldn't care less if they can walk the ball into the net. It means fuck all when it comes to winning. Wenger has gone from being a true class act to a stubborn and arrogant personality who is disgraceful in defeat.

They were never going to win the league this season

I agree with most of that. The team seems to have that whole attitude about them and it stems from Wenger certainly. The team is very young and it needs a proper leader who doesn't bitch and moan about everything.

Guest BooBoo

Wenger needs to bite the bullet and change the captaincy in the Summer. The Birmingham "huff" was one of the most embarassing things i've seen by a footballer. How old is he? Nine?

Guest kingdawson

Good player but one of the worst 'captains' in premier league history and a cry baby to boot. The guy actually threatend to score own goals if Cheatski didnt let him go ffs.

Souness is an awful, awful pundit.

Speaks his mind and actually tries to put forward the odd alternating opinion or two, rather than just go with the obvious, make no waves approach that the overwhelming majority of pundits seem to employ.

Guest Toepoke

I've always disliked him. What a terrible attitude he has and he takes any opportunity to slag off Scotland in the press for some reason!

He's just bitter that he comes from a lesser nation mate.