Travel from Hull to Newcastle - Check OP

Ash

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the lack of info recently, I've been away for the past two weeks on a 246 mile charity walk from Hull to Manchester so haven't had any internet access. I thought I'd put a message up saying I'd be away but I must have forgotten. :-[

The next few games don't look too clever for sorting travel out but I'll give it a go anyway. I'll post something later on today asking who is interested for the upcoming games.

• 3 weeks later...

Been extremely busy recently but hopefully everything has blown over now so I should have a lot more time on my hands to sort things out.

Not sure how people are for week games but I'll ask the question anyway. Anybody interested in coming to the Aston Villa game on Monday 3rd November? If not, the next game after that is Wigan on Saturday 15th November, which I think is more likely to be the next run out for the bus.

• 2 months later...

Completely unrelated to the topic, but Ash - are you the same Ash from Hull who was on Talksport on Sunday morning while travelling up to the Liverpool game? If so :clap: :clap:

Aye that was me.