The title race

Taylor Swift

"I want Man Utd to win because i hate chelsea blah blah"

People are quick to forget 96 era when fergis arrogant little w*** muchers, beat us to the title. I will forever be bitter and will NEVER wish for Man Utd to win the league, regardless of who is playing the "better" (which BTW is a bullshit phrase) football.

On the other hand, i refuse to cheer on anyone but newcastle. Chelsea to win it please, but i won't be jumping for joy if they do.

You hate them for beating us to the title?!? The world has gone crazy...

I would like to see Chelsea to do the double now,love to see Fergies purple nose ending up trophyless!Also I feel sorry for Grant the way hes being treated,seems like a down to earth bloke

I'd like Chelsea to win the title simply because they didn't sell NUFC Alan Smith for £6 million (mind, the bastards got £5 million off us for Duff).

I would like to see Chelsea to do the double now,love to see Fergies purple nose ending up trophyless!Also I feel sorry for Grant the way hes being treated,seems like a down to earth bloke

I'd like Chelsea to win the title simply because they didn't sell NUFC Alan Smith for £6 million (mind, the bastards got £5 million off us for Duff).

£5m for Duff was a fair price two years ago, tbf. £6m for Smith wasn't.

I'd still prefer Man U to win it though.