Uefa Cup Semis

colinmk

Zenit`s Argentine right winger looked pretty good on the wing (Dominguez)......might be worth a look at some of their players. Is Arshavin back for the final?

Pretty sure he's a striker mate, not a winger. That's where he played against us.

Guest toonlass

I don't care that they played shit, Rangers managed to keep the clean sheet they needed and they are in the final. I am over the moon.

Guest toonlass

boro were in that final once

euro carling cup tbh

And we wouldn't all be celebrating like fuck if we were there would we?

Upon seeing this terrible Rangers side get to the final, is anyone else gutted at how seemingly 'lightly' our team used to take this competition back in the day?

Man, we had ample opportunities to get to a final and win this fucking thing but we always fucked it up.

If Rangers win it I'll be fucking gutted purely due to the fact it will compound how terrible our trophy record is given the chances we have had.  :doh:

i wouldnt give a flying f*** if we got to the final having to play defensivley in the semi final. Anyone who says different is full of s**** to be honest.

In the semi final? These shitebags haven't played any entertaining game. Bunch of cunts...

I don't care that they played s***, Rangers managed to keep the clean sheet they needed and they are in the final. I am over the moon.

Oh good...what a non-footballing brain! Everybody complains about teams like Germany (in the past) and Italy, but would welcome defensive football if we had a chance to reach a final. You must have loved Big Sam then...

Guest kingdawson

I don't care that they played s***, Rangers managed to keep the clean sheet they needed and they are in the final. I am over the moon.

Oh good...what a non-footballing brain! Everybody complains about teams like Germany (in the past) and Italy, but would welcome defensive football if we had a chance to reach a final. You must have loved Big Sam then...

'Big Sam' didnt reach a final with you lot though.

'Big Sam' didnt reach a final with you lot though.

He didn't say we did....re-read the post again

Guest toonlass

Might have had something to do with having supported Rangers all my life (due to my mam coming from Cumbernauld), and first going to Ibrox well before I went to St James Park. My two uncles were there last night too. Why shouldn't I be happy?

And no, I hated Big Sam's tactics but if they had got us to a final of the uefa cup I would be celebrating that too. Numbnuts!

Guest JFM

Incredible how people on here are saying they wouldnt want Newcastle to get to a UEFA final playing the way Rangers did!!!!!!

Walter Smith came in and stopped the rot and has made them very hard to beat. I wish Newcastle had a defence as good as Rangers.

Next season Im sure he will move things on to the next level and have more flair players in the team, but please spare me the snobbery of thinking we wouldnt be ecstatic if Newcastle were in the Final.

Any fekkin Final would be awesome for us. Were not even capable of winning the Carling Cup. Its been a long time since 1969

WELL DONE THE GERS  :clap:

Incredible how people on here are saying they wouldnt want Newcastle to get to a UEFA final playing the way Rangers did!!!!!!

Walter Smith came in and stopped the rot and has made them very hard to beat. I wish Newcastle had a defence as good as Rangers.

Next season Im sure he will move things on to the next level and have more flair players in the team, but please spare me the snobbery of thinking we wouldnt be ecstatic if Newcastle were in the Final.

Any fekkin Final would be awesome for us. Were not even capable of winning the Carling Cup. Its been a long time since 1969

WELL DONE THE GERS  :clap:

This, plus Smith has done what keegan aspires to do with rangers! rescued a stranded team and made them great! what newcastle fan, along with me, doesn't want to see this happen to us? A few great signings (Cuellar, Davis) in Rangers terms have made this season what it is! Bring on Cuellar and (A.N. Other)and i think we'll do so much better!