Newcastle invite Bramble offers

LooneyToonArmy

Well, it must be a strange feeling for you , seeing a team near the foot of the table as you haven't seen it before, are you going to stop going like the last time

Is that the best you can do?

Come on man, defend yor wonderful chairman with a worse record than Ellis while going head to head.  Ellis is shit, freddy isn't bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif .

Well, it must be a strange feeling for you , seeing a team near the foot of the table as you haven't seen it before, are you going to stop going like the last time

Come on man, defend yor wonderful chairman with a worse record than Ellis while going head to head.  Ellis is shit, freddy isn't bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif .

I've edited the last.

Wierd thing is, you defend the board who sold all our best players for 30 odd years and think its a "golden era"

Ironic.

I've edited the last.

Wierd thing is, you defend the board who sold all our best players for 30 odd years and think its a "golden era"

Ironic.

Why bother editing after it's been replied to?

I wasn't the first person to mention the board and I wasn't serious when I did, OK old man?