THE clock is ticking and the detonator is in place

NG32

It seems as though Ashley does not have the money to back his managers in the transfer market. After he bought the club and paid off the debt, it seems like little "Big Mike's" bank account is close to 0 (Zero). Really a shame! And you know what.. of all the people at the club, I have the most trust in Kevin Keegan.

He's a billionaire you nutter :lol:  His personal fortune was over £2 billion before he took over..

£1800 million when he took over, £1200 million now. That is 33% of his wealth lost since coming here. Only  two years left at this rate ???

He's worth £1.527 billion. Not sure why you don't include his assets in his wealth?

Compared to Abramowich, hes a Tramp

It seems as though Ashley does not have the money to back his managers in the transfer market. After he bought the club and paid off the debt, it seems like little "Big Mike's" bank account is close to 0 (Zero). Really a shame! And you know what.. of all the people at the club, I have the most trust in Kevin Keegan.

He's a billionaire you nutter :lol:  His personal fortune was over £2 billion before he took over..

£1800 million when he took over, £1200 million now. That is 33% of his wealth lost since coming here. Only  two years left at this rate ???

He's worth £1.527 billion. Not sure why you don't include his assets in his wealth?

Who's Abramowich?

I seriously doubt that.

However it is more likely that while the club is happy to spend big money on a Gomis they will not on an Henry.

This may be the sort of problem that is occurring.

I would guess this is what this whole meeting is about.  Keegan is looking for older, more proven players.  The rest of the staff is looking for younger more unproven players with upside.  Ashley's going to get them together break out some nice cuban cigars, splash a little liquor around and get everyone on the same page.

Who's Abramowich?

He is the miss spelled, cousin of the chelski chairman.

Guest Phil K

Who's Abramowich?

He is the miss spelled, cousin of the chelski chairman.

No he's not.

It's a Russian cheeseburger.