Alan Shearers Comic Relief Bike

Thespence

Just been NUFC.co.uk & there was a link Ebay selling the bike.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250246371507&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

Against all the odds Newcastle and England football legend Alan Shearer and BBC presenter Adrian Chiles completed their epic Sport Relief Super Cycle back in March. Now you can own the very bike that Alan completed every one of those gruelling 335 miles on. If your bid is successful for the top of the range Specialized Roubaix Expert bike, you'll be officially presented with it by Alan in front of a packed house at his beloved St James' Park. And that's not all, as part of the package you'll also get a Newcastle shirt signed by the man himself! 100% of the final sale price will support Sport Relief (after Payment of seller fees, insertion, feature and final value fees). By getting involved in Sport Relief you’re helping to change the world. The money you raise will be spent by Comic Relief to help transform lives here in the UK and across the world’s poorest countries. THANK YOU! Sport Relief Sport Relief is an initiative of Comic Relief, registered with the Charity Commission, no. 326568.

I think I would honestly be willing to pay several thousand quid of my own money for this. Unfortunatley, it will probably go for much higher for that.

Why, so you could sniff the saddle? What's the point, you can get a good bike for much cheaper. Waste of money.

I think I would honestly be willing to pay several thousand quid of my own money for this. Unfortunatley, it will probably go for much higher for that.

Why, so you could sniff the saddle? What's the point, you can get a good bike for much cheaper. Waste of money.

I'm just a sucker for sports memorabilia. Besides, the "getting it presented to you at SJP by the man himself" part (I assume they're doing this at a game next season) may have something to do with it as well...

But like i said, it's probably going for a bit higher than my current bank account can cover.