Empty seats in Moscow.

Baggio

Winning the UEFA Cup at the SoS would be magnificent. They'd have to pull the fucker down afterwards. :lol:

I'd love to know why SJP is not fit for four star btw. Goodison Park ffs!

Something to do with hotel facilities?

Thought it was the dressing rooms & floodlights

Winning the UEFA Cup at the SoS would be magnificent. They'd have to pull the fucker down afterwards. :lol:

I'd love to know why SJP is not fit for four star btw. Goodison Park ffs!

Something to do with hotel facilities?

Thought it was the dressing rooms & floodlights

I think it was because our away dressing room doesn't have the same facilities our home one does.

It's the dressing room. The away dressing room is quite a bit smaller than the home one.

So all we have to do is make it a bit bigger and we get a star ??? sounds kindergarten-ish to me..

Thing is the club would rather put away teams in shit dressing rooms rather than be eligible for hosting the Champions League finals.

It's the dressing room. The away dressing room is quite a bit smaller than the home one.

So all we have to do is make it a bit bigger and we get a star ??? sounds kindergarten-ish to me..

Thing is the club would rather put away teams in s*** dressing rooms rather than be eligible for hosting the Champions League finals.

Which is how it should be tbh.

Thing is the club would rather put away teams in s*** dressing rooms rather than be eligible for hosting the Champions League finals.

Which is how it should be tbh.

Fuck having an away dressing room, make the cunts get changed on the bus.

Before they sorted out the new changing rooms weren't the home side in the smaller changing room at SJP? Something about Keegan wanting all the players to be close together when changing or some other homoerotic reasoning.