England Game Tonight v USA, Who would you pick?

Guest nufc_geordie

last 20 mins wasa joke. But not as big a joke as having topay to watch that tripe!!

when will people learnto stoppaying to watch england "play" ??  still if a few mungtastic cockneys wanna blow their money on these sheep wandering around a field for 90mins then its gonna propup the whitelephant of wembley.

I findit so ironic spending so much money on the stadioum,andthenplaying such dross footballin it.

Still anything to embarass the fa is goodimo.

No wonder paul scholes retired!

Did my head in last night when "Lawro 'n' Motty" were saying that the Champions League final players shouldn't be expected to travel to Trinidad & Tobago for the friendly. B*llocks. If they hadn't underperformed in internationals the last two years they'd have been playing for the next month anyway. Every single one should be made to travel, and it's not like a week in the Caribbean is the biggest punishment anyway.

I really don't understand why everybody are saying that England was rubbish yesterday. Granted, we didn't destroy the yanks, but we won comfortably 2-0. It was a solid performance and these kinds of games are there for the manager to try how he wants the team to play.

People need to relax their expectations that as soon as England play, they are going to utterly murder the opposition, it just doesn't happen, especially not with Capello in charge.

Guest Stephen927

Bit boring but an ok match. Team did well against a lower quality side.

Boils my piss to see Beckham on the pitch and Ashley Young on the bench after the season he's had.

Other than being a bit boring, I thought there were some positives. Our passing and ball retention was much better than it has been of late. Some of the once-touch stuff between Gerrard, Rooney, etc. was excellent.