newcastle world out of ideas?

ChrisJbarnes

Wish i could see that tbh... we never really hear any of that sort of stuff. More interesting than the typical "We will be good" dross that the main site and Chronicle pump out day after day.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Anyone got it? Maybe tell us the crack.

I think every player mentioned about 2-3 teammates to be political correct. Unsurprisingly though Keegan and Terry Mac picked each other.

Those I remember:

Taylor-> Ramage and Beye ( :yikes: )

Milner -> Smith

Butt and Harper -> The whole squad.

Owen -> Was a bit nationalistic and talked about how great it is that most of the core of the team is British.

Shearer -> Harps, Shay and Mickey

The rest i forgot...

Edit: Egar -> Carroll

"toon mates special- best friend".

listen to the lads talk about their closest pals at the club.   :sleepy2: :whistle:

I've found these features relatively interesting tbh.

What do you expect them to be doing now really? The season has ended, I imagine a lot of people at the club are on holiday, transfer activity is unsurprisingly minimal, and there's a massive international tournament next week which most of the football world is focussing on. Pretty pointless complaint and thread if you ask me.

"toon mates special- best friend".

listen to the lads talk about their closest pals at the club.   :sleepy2: :whistle:

I've found these features relatively interesting tbh.

What do you expect them to be doing now really? The season has ended, I imagine a lot of people at the club are on holiday, transfer activity is unsurprisingly minimal, and there's a massive international tournament next week which most of the football world is focussing on. Pretty pointless complaint and thread if you ask me.

Thank God we asked. :razz:

next week "Ed over to Tesco" ever wondered what the canadian starlet's favourite cereal is? Well now you can find out as we follow him while he does his shopping.

:lol:

Guest Stephen927

How exciting.

I think they should have more features of our Intertoto Cup triumph, including exclusive interview with former manager Glenn Roeder.

Then I would get a subscription.

Howay RM who's everyone mates with?

Edgar - Carroll, was Party Pattison.

Harper - Everyone; Milner, Given, Smith in particular.

Milner - Smith (or, cringe, 'Smudger')

Shearer (er, didn't realise he still played for us) - Harper, Given, Owen (obviously).

Owen - Everyone.

Taylor - Ramage, Beye.

Butt - Owen, Given, Duff.

KK - You don't need to ask do you?

Terry Mac - See above.