AWAY Season Ticket Option.

Crumpy Gunt

from what i read of it, its pointless, away games are still based on the points system. just saves you filling out and posting the forms

I dont post often but i attend away games. i rang up the box office after seeing this on nufc.com

the option to sign up to the away season ticket will only come with the renewal pack if you qualify with the current loyalty points scheme. so if you never go to away games you wont have this option. she also said that to qualify for this option your points will need to be very high, possibly higher than the cut off point for tickets for the scum away.

she says that if you apply for this you will receive a ticket for every away game and the money will come out of the account as soon as they receive the tickets from the clubs. 

hope that helps

This just seems a fantastically stupid thing to do IMO.  Any idea how many people go to every single away game in a season?

i think it will be about 800 - 1000 at the most that never miss a single match tbh.

It's shit.

I rang them earlier to find out more about it. Lass answered and I told her that I was offered one but I'd be away for the first few months of the season and so didn't see the point in getting one, however I'd be resuming my travelling when I got back and wondered if not getting one would affect things.

She basically told me that if I don't accept the offer, things MIGHT get tricky next year, IF most people offered one take it. It would work like this:-

Say we get 1500 tickets for a game and there are 1000 away ST holders to cater for. They'd sort them out, then leave the rest of the ST holders to scramble for the 500 in the usual loyalty point way. The problem with that is, some people who take the away STs might have previously been lower down the list than some people who didn't, yet they now have higher priority. Wank!

That might sound obvious but it's fucking scandalous.

The only good thing is, most regs I've spoken to think it's a shit idea, so take up might be quite low. Then again, if they go offering them willy nilly becausethe regulars fail to take the up the points become pointless! What a fucking mess.

Guest Heneage

This will be a bit shit for fans like myself, who when I want to go away or have been have gone thanks to my mates season ticket.