players we've lost

Guest Chris P

Guest Chris P

If they had gone to other premiership teams and done well then there might have been a point to this thread. As they haven't and they're leaving for lower quality leagues then I think that speaks volumes.

fair point, but the next time lazio spank a british team in the champions league/uefa blabla..... who's the s*** league

Lazio aren't qualifying for shit mate.

it was hypothetical

If they had gone to other premiership teams and done well then there might have been a point to this thread. As they haven't and they're leaving for lower quality leagues then I think that speaks volumes.

fair point, but the next time lazio spank a british team in the champions league/uefa blabla..... who's the s*** league

Lazio aren't qualifying for s*** mate.

it was hypothetical

Hyposhitical is what it was. Now shut the fuck up or fuck the fuck off!

it was hypothetical

So hypothetically, when a team who will never qualify for the CL beat one of the English teams that does, we'll see the PL is the shit league?

Man, you're hard work.

oh aye lazio's in the north

I thought you meant warm in a different way, a way that Lazio certainly isn't warm. There's nothing we can do about our climate unfortunately.

that unfortunatley is exactly my point- comes to newcastle ... absolute turmoil... goes to lazio..... its warm... stays

genius

Guest Chris P

I thought you meant warm in a different way, a way that Lazio certainly isn't warm. There's nothing we can do about our climate unfortunately.

that unfortunatley is exactly my point- comes to newcastle ... absolute turmoil... goes to lazio..... its warm... stays

You've had 2 pints, you're over the limit.

true just throwing an opinion out there

Guest LucaAltieri

You've had 2 pints, you're over the limit.

true just throwing an opinion out there

It's now been thrown back at you. We don't want it. This is a negativity-free zone for the next couple of months.

Guest Chris P

it was hypothetical

So hypothetically, when a team who will never qualify for the CL beat one of the English teams that does, we'll see the PL is the shit league?

Man, you're hard work.

so what your saying is that a team like lazio is as far from qualification to CL as newcastle so therefore it would be much better for players like roz to stay instead of signing for shit clubs like lazio

it was hypothetical

Man, you're hard work.

so what your saying is that a team like lazio is as far from qualification to CL as newcastle so therefore it would be much better for players like roz to stay instead of signing for shit clubs like lazio

Think you're lost now.

We let Roz go, because he's not good enough. If someone like Beye left because he wanted to go to a bigger club, I'd be worried.

Guest Chris P

it was hypothetical

Man, you're hard work.

Think you're lost now.

We let Roz go, because he's not good enough. If someone like Beye left because he wanted to go to a bigger club, I'd be worried.

ye ok we got our money back .

it was hypothetical

Man, you're hard work.

Think you're lost now.

ye ok we got our money back .

And he was shit. :)

Because that's the reason he chose to stay at Lazio :lol: Nothing to do with the fact his current manager at Newcastle didn't want him.

Guest Petay

The way he let a ball run and got brushed off by a Turkey player was a mistake he would have been punished for in the quicker Prem, I'm not losing any sleep over him leaving.

Guest Petay

Headline 'Global warming is Toon master plan to attract continental talent'

Respected football pundit and all round cock Mark Lawrenson has revealed the shock truth...

I think he has a point. We should work on making Newcastle warmer. How else are we going to attract or keep players? I hope Wise is looking at possible solutions.

Maybe change the colour scheme, more reds, greens, and yellows. Throw in some bean bags, some space hoppers, and have some whale songs playing in the background. Soon the superstars will be lining up.

Guest Heneage

Sorry but Rozenhal made a shocker of a mistake today, had it not been Nuno Gomes but a Martins, Rooney, or anyone with a slight turn of pace it's Newcastle 0-1 them.

Guest elbee909

You don't have a point there.  Just no point.

So hang on, if lazio can't make it into the champions league, what makes you think they're going to actually be able to beat an english team who's in it?

Special.

Guest Daishi

Just out of curiosity....  how many games did Rozenhal play for Lazio?

not too many, so he can't have proved consistent quality in Serie A.  I'm sure you can find some decent moments from his games here, but in the long run, he wasn't suited to the Premier league

David Rosenthal proved yet again this evening that he is a very good football player. not suprising then that he's just signed for a club, that has a warmer enviroment than our own beloved football club. How many more players(Emre) are going to leave or never sign.

Warm? Fuckin racists...