Athletic Bilbao-away-November '94

Guest Sm1d

With having no football to attend and nothing to write about, I thought I'd add some more old games to my website.

I've done a piece on the memorable trip to Bilbao in the UEFA CUP in 1994, if anyone was there and would like to add their own thoughts and memories of the trip then please leave a comment at the foot of the post on the blog, it will be most appreciated.

Cheers! O0 

link; :pow:   http://100groundsclub.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-back-pages-64-san-mames.html

I don't think we were ever the same that season after that result, especially after the start we had. Losing Sellars and Cole were obviously big factors in that though.

Guest Toon Saint

With having no football to attend and nothing to write about, I thought I'd add some more old games to my website.

I've done a piece on the memorable trip to Bilbao in the UEFA CUP in 1994, if anyone was there and would like to add their own thoughts and memories of the trip then please leave a comment at the foot of the post on the blog, it will be most appreciated.

Cheers! O0 

link; :pow:  http://100groundsclub.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-back-pages-64-san-mames.html

Excellent read. :coolsmiley:

The Antwerp trip was better. :snod:

If you mean better as in; team performance and result... then yes, a great night, even the alcohol free lager tasted alright. :rolleyes:

Guest Toon Saint

The Antwerp trip was better. :snod:

If you mean better as in; team performance and result... then yes, a great night, even the alcohol free lager tasted alright. :rolleyes:

The trip as a whole really. O0

if thats the case the metz trip was better.

anyhoo i was getting out of the wifes car for a night shift when we conced in bilbao,it was drizzly and i knew no good would come of that night.