Udinese 'categorically deny' Inler negotiation reports

Guest microbar

If he is really that good and voted foreign player of the year, there is no way he will be interested in us. it will be sideway move for him, not much difference between us and udinese.

We finished the same place 3 seasons ago and were a shambles but still got Michael Owen so I'm not having that :lol:

Always expect the unexpected in football no matter who it is I'd say, and I'm sure this bloke wouldn't find Newcastle all that shabby tbh. FFS it's as if we're forbidden to sign anyone good, by our own fans as well man fucking hell :lol:

Guest MaetihS

If he is really that good and voted foreign player of the year, there is no way he will be interested in us. it will be sideway move for him, not much difference between us and udinese.

We finished the same place 3 seasons ago and were a shambles but still got Michael Owen so I'm not having that :lol:

Always expect the unexpected in football no matter who it is I'd say, and I'm sure this bloke wouldn't find Newcastle all that shabby tbh. FFS it's as if we're forbidden to sign anyone good, by our own fans as well man f***ing hell :lol:

just being realistic. as for MO signing, no one wants him at that price except for mugs like us.

Always expect the unexpected in football no matter who it is I'd say, and I'm sure this bloke wouldn't find Newcastle all that shabby tbh. FFS it's as if we're forbidden to sign anyone good, by our own fans as well man fucking hell :lol:

That's the flaw in your post...

Here is an interesting question:

If one of your best players had a £5m release clause, and a middle of the road club (i.e. not Barca, Real, Inter, Manyoo etc) had met it, but you were trying to keep the player by persuading him to sign a new contract, would you deny it?

If one of your best players had a £5m release clause, and a middle of the road club (i.e. not Barca, Real, Inter, Manyoo etc) had met it, but you were trying to keep the player by persuading him to sign a new contract, would you deny it?

No. It's not interesting. :razz:

No. It's not interesting. :razz:

Ok then, swap the word "interesting" with "perfectly valid" ;)

Fair point, and it wasn't a very convincing denial either.

Guest MaetihS

I will quit this forum if Inler signs for us. I am very confident he will not sign as i have good reasons to know he has agreed to stay at udinese.

I will quit this forum if Inler signs for us. I am very confident he will not sign as i have good reasons to know he has agreed to stay at udinese.

no one cares what you do. you are getting laughed at DaehtihS

Come on Inler son, for the greater good sign for us.

Fingers firmly crossed.

Guest MaetihS

Aimar is currently mauling a deal between benfica and an unnamed top 6 English club. That rules us out then :(

Guest MaetihS

Come on Inler son, for the greater good sign for us.

hahahahah will not happen. pls be realistic. if he intends to leave, there will at least 10 clubs of better pedigree lining up for him. Why am i so confident? cos he just dismissed us as a club that is of no interest to him days ago. i do not want to say this earlier cos of sources issues but now....what the heck since everyone is deluding that he will like to join us.