Keegan on transfers

Guest hindu times

Keegan also hinted at goings, apart from Smith, who else can you see leaving?

My guess/hope would be Ameobi.

Did he?

I haven't seen the video of it.

Just said the usual "In the next couple of weeks i would expect some comings and goings". Normally i'm not a guy to read into tiny things but it seems to be the theme of the thread.

If he seemed confident about signing players, then he seemed confident of losing some. 

Keegan also hinted at goings, apart from Smith, who else can you see leaving?

My guess/hope would be Ameobi.

Did he?

I haven't seen the video of it.

Just said the usual "In the next couple of weeks i would expect some comings and goings". Normally i'm not a guy to read into tiny things but it seems to be the theme of the thread.

If he seemed confident about signing players, then he seemed confident of losing some. 

Is that only on nufc tv or is there an article about it?

Not Keegan but still:

And Beye hinted more new boys would be on their way before the transfer window slams shut at the end of the month.

He added: “The manager wants some new players. And it is very important to have a big squad."

Guest mikefin

Not Keegan but still:

And Beye hinted more new boys would be on their way before the transfer window slams shut at the end of the month.

He added: “The manager wants some new players. And it is very important to have a big squad."

Where was that?

Not sure where they got these quotes from as I haven't seen them before...

Apparently corporate fans were given decent spiel by 'Iron` Mike Ashley. Our supremo told the corporate that they should expect a 'wow signing` imminently. The Telegraph believes it to be another Argentinian, Javier Saviola. Upon hearing the news KK quipped:"I can`t wait to call him to hear who the 'wow` signing is. It`s a shame he told the corporate fans before me. Dennis Wise, Mike Ashley and Tony Jimenez know we need three more players. We are working really well to get some quality signings in. Over the past few years, Newcastle have got some players in who haven`t been good enough, for whatever reason.

If Dennis gets me three more like that! Gutierrez was terrific. Coloccini has had one training session yet he showed his class. I had young Danny Guthrie as my man of the match. He could prove to be as good as the other two, who are both internationals.

I`ve told Steven Taylor he can learn from Fabricio. I told him if he learns, he can take the step up. Steven is in the Under-21s now and can step up again to where Fabricio is - a full international. They could be our partnership for the next five years.``

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=120755

Again it's very difficult to know without the context of hearing KK actually speak the words, but those comments sound to me like him being a bit sarcastic/jokey. Won't be long before the old 'Keegan in dark about transfers/Keegan not picking signings' shite comes out though.

Again it's very difficult to know without the context of hearing KK actually speak the words, but those comments sound to me like him being a bit sarcastic/jokey. Won't be long before the old 'Keegan in dark about transfers/Keegan not picking signings' s**** comes out though.

or maybe not

Again it's very difficult to know without the context of hearing KK actually speak the words, but those comments sound to me like him being a bit sarcastic/jokey. Won't be long before the old 'Keegan in dark about transfers/Keegan not picking signings' shite comes out though.

Similar to the comments about having Henry, Modric and Deco around for dinner or whatever it was he said IMO, just trying to laugh it off.